Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol and katanadrol will be banned this year... Time to stock up!!!!

I'm looking for info relating as to whether hella or kayana are like anavar. I've used beast and that shits the real deal, but i'm unsure about the others. Haven;t heard glowing reviews about them as you do about beast.

Katanadrol is almost the exact same thing as Winstrol only without the cholesterol and liver smashing side effects. Because it is non mythel it needs to be dosed higher but that is why we give you enough to run it 250mg a day for 4 weeks. Helladrol is like Tbol .. Both great products but not in the same league as Beastdrol or deiselbolan which are two of the most powerful oral steroids to ever hit the seen.

I'm looking for info relating as to whether hella or kayana are like anavar. I've used beast and that shits the real deal, but i'm unsure about the others. Haven;t heard glowing reviews about them as you do about beast.

Yea, i cant remember which one it was if i could find the thread.

This comment shows how retarded and uneducated you are about steroids. Beastdrol is "the real stuff" Bro. Its a steroid not a pro hormone. 100 percent steroid and the most powerful oral steroid ever created and Ill put my fucking life on that bro. It will kick the living shit out of any oral steroid you want to put up against it. How about that?

Retarded!? So someone is selling steroids from a store and mailing it? Ah, man Fedral times ah mutha!

Am not even gonna waste words on you!

Btw since you got your lab and shit and can run tests for steriods ( which only cost thousands and thousand of dollars! That you do not have ) can you test The Ripped Revereds stuff?

Hey change your name to Mr FDA needtogetaas more like needtogetahdegree!

Time wasted!

Get outta here!

This comment shows how retarded and uneducated you are about steroids. Beastdrol is "the real stuff" Bro. Its a steroid not a pro hormone. 100 percent steroid and the most powerful oral steroid ever created and Ill put my fucking life on that bro. It will kick the living shit out of any oral steroid you want to put up against it. How about that?

Beastdrol is positively some powerful stuff.....fooking love it :)

Retarded!? So someone is selling steroids from a store and mailing it? Ah, man Fedral times ah mutha!

Am not even gonna waste words on you!

Btw since you got your lab and shit and can run tests for steriods ( which only cost thousands and thousand of dollars! That you do not have ) can you test The Ripped Revereds stuff?

Hey change your name to Mr FDA needtogetaas more like needtogetahdegree!

Time wasted!

Get outta here!

Its legal per the supplement safety act passed in 2005 and both beastdrol and Katanadrol will be added to the " banned steroids list" this year so looks like me plus the entire US government think your a dumb ass. Thank you very much. Test me again I will send you packing. I already have prof your braking plenty of rules around here anyway. Ill stop looking the other way if you feel like pissing me off though?

Last edited:
Its legal per the supplement safety act passed in 2005 and both beastdrol and Katanadrol will be added to the " banned steroids list" this year so looks like me plus the entire US government think your a dumb ass. Thank you very much. Test me again I will send you packing. I already have prof your braking plenty of rules around here anyway. Ill stop looking the other way if you feel like pissing me off though?

You know brotha your just an disrespectfull! Yea, your a mod am scard!? No, you get off calling someone names like ah punk instead of handing shit professional! That not what mods do! If I ofended you by saying all just get the real stuff sorry. This forum is based on opions and advice right? So where the f do you get off calling me names? Personally I think all the supps on this thread here sound awsome! An would like to try them but jus for money to me I'd do something else thats all. Its imo. No really dont feel like pissing you off nor anyone else either.

So Ill be the first to man up.

Sorry bro.

All water under the bridge.

Last edited:
Top Bottom