Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puffy shoulder from DECA shot

The reason why its not a good idea to do more than 1 ml of juice in the shoulder is because of the very reason we are discussing it now.If I had a dollar for every guy in my gym who injected more than a ml into the delt and had problems I would be a rich man.Oil based inj take longer to dispurse than water based inj the delt is only a small muscle the glute is the largest.With Glutes u have less chance of hitting anything shoulders are full of veins capillaries etc so why take a chance?

riptorn said:
Its not a good idea inj deca into the shoulder save the delts for water based inj like Winstrol and Test Suspension.

total nonsense! :rolleyes:

riptorn said:
The reason why its not a good idea to do more than 1 ml of juice in the shoulder is because of the very reason we are discussing it now.If I had a dollar for every guy in my gym who injected more than a ml into the delt and had problems I would be a rich man.Oil based inj take longer to dispurse than water based inj the delt is only a small muscle the glute is the largest.With Glutes u have less chance of hitting anything shoulders are full of veins capillaries etc so why take a chance?

i put 2cc of cyp into my shoulder the other day...gonna do the other too

riptorn said:

Sounds plausible but I think the key is not overdoing it! I used to hit delts too often, and they also started to get problematic - with the kind of symptoms that parker mentioned. But since I gave them a long rest and now limit shots there to once a month or so, they're fine. Delts are a great spot to inject, but like all small muscles, be careful not to overtax the tissue.

riptorn said:
Its not a good idea inj deca into the shoulder save the delts for water based inj like Winstrol and Test Suspension.

Not true...Any of the larger muscles can handle oil and water based injections...The key is keeping the volume to a certain degree...

Top Bottom