Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puffy nips help!

overrx

I'm currently on a fina/winny cycle taking 1mg of arimidex ed, 50 mg winny ed, and 125 mg fina ed. Im also taking 8 caps of vitex. My nips are still ridiuclously puffy, is there anything i can do about it?

Sum bitch this nip shit with fina is messed up. First I read you have to take winny and arimidex or RU-486. Now I'm thinking only RU-486 will help this since all these people are having nip issues even while taking winny and arimidex. What gives?

Trax is right. With that much arimidex (about 4 times enough to prevent gyno), it probably isn't gyno. Put some Yohimburn on them for a few weeks. If it's still there a few weeks after you're off, then consider taking 3-4mg of arimidex ed for a while. That should definitely reduce if not eliminate the problem.

overrx said:
I'm currently on a fina/winny cycle taking 1mg of arimidex ed, 50 mg winny ed, and 125 mg fina ed. Im also taking 8 caps of vitex. My nips are still ridiuclously puffy, is there anything i can do about it?

i have heard some get gyno even though they block the progesterone with winny whie on fina.
you may have to cut out the fina!

i am getting a left itchy nip whats the deal with gear right now maybe we got some bad winny or something? Seems that everyone lately has been saying they are getting itchy nips that use winny/fina wus up wit dat

yea i agree that is weird, espicially cause ive done this cycle b4 w/ no problem whatsoover...somethings bunk up in here

Bro, its probably your prolactin levels. Fina causes prolactin levels to rise and that is probably what is making your nips puffy. The same thing happened to me. my prolactin levels were thru the roof when i came off fina and that is what caused my gyno. Get your prolactin levels checked or go get some vitex. I took vitex for 2 weeks and my levels dropped 15 points. Normal range is 2-18. Mine was 34. now it is 19.

bump, any other help.....yohimburn should be on its way but what else can i do to help it along, increase the dosage to 4 mg would do anything?

Top Bottom