Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron stand alone for PCT?

Well, I think clomid and nolva suck, they do nothing to restore HPTA (which people disputed but I was proven correct) and can cause horrible side effects including impotence.

But we've been through this before.

Proviron is a pretty good anti e and helps maintain libido post cycle. I used to recommend it for that reason. (Hey, it's better than clomid or nolvadex). But it is slightly suppressive. Using UNLEASHED is a better option for PCT. But I also recommend HCG, POST CYCLE and aromasin, followed by BRIDGE. That's been around for a few years now and proven to be very effective without all the nasty sides.

I like Proviron but not alone for PCT..I would def have HCG, HCGgenerate or Unleashed on hand.

Well, I think clomid and nolva suck, they do nothing to restore HPTA (which people disputed but I was proven correct) and can cause horrible side effects including impotence.

But we've been through this before.

Proviron is a pretty good anti e and helps maintain libido post cycle. I used to recommend it for that reason. (Hey, it's better than clomid or nolvadex). But it is slightly suppressive. Using UNLEASHED is a better option for PCT. But I also recommend HCG, POST CYCLE and aromasin, followed by BRIDGE. That's been around for a few years now and proven to be very effective without all the nasty sides.

nolva and or clomid are stone age drugs and they really do suck for the most part.

Yeah, i get what all of you are saying. :) Have been reading through and following the PCT debate posts lately aswell. And i get that most of you recommend needto products in some combination, and i would like to try it aswell. Bus as mentioned earlier customs is a big problem here, and will probably take ages to clear. :p And im kinda going off cycle today (!) so need something pretty much now. I was hoping the forma would be cleared by now so i could use that, but no luck. Need something to get the HPTA going again, and altough the Nolva/Clomid run is anicent in your books it has been used for this purpose for a very long time?

Its better that using nothing?!

Btw, thanks again for all you inputs! :)

Yeah, i get what all of you are saying. :) Have been reading through and following the PCT debate posts lately aswell. And i get that most of you recommend needto products in some combination, and i would like to try it aswell. Bus as mentioned earlier customs is a big problem here, and will probably take ages to clear. :p And im kinda going off cycle today (!) so need something pretty much now. I was hoping the forma would be cleared by now so i could use that, but no luck. Need something to get the HPTA going again, and altough the Nolva/Clomid run is anicent in your books it has been used for this purpose for a very long time?

Its better that using nothing?!

Btw, thanks again for all you inputs! :)

Nolva is useless for anything but gyno.

Clomid is a crap shoot -- works for some, disastrous for others.

If you can't get UNLEASHED, et al, try to get the individual ingredients. And if you can get clomid, you can get hcg and arimidex.

So what would you use if you didnt have acess to ntbm supps? :)

If i am getting this right you are using an Anavar only cycle? If so, the HCG should be totally fine on its own bro...Anavar wont shut you down too badly...oh, nevermind i read it wrong...you are coming off a long cycle...Clomid like Hugelifter has worked for alot of people. It didnt do shit to me though..im sure you will get your order from NTBM bro

Nolva is useless for anything but gyno.

Clomid is a crap shoot -- works for some, disastrous for others.

If you can't get UNLEASHED, et al, try to get the individual ingredients. And if you can get clomid, you can get hcg and arimidex.

Ill check the ingredients and see what i can get hold of. :)
Sure i can get Arimi and hcg, but what is the purpose of continuing use of these compunds into PCT in terms of activating my HPTA? I got AI on hand to control the estro, and ive used hcg to keep my nuts alive througout. Now i need something to tell my LH to start producing by itself. :p Guess ill call the customs aswell. :/ Thanks for the answer!

Top Bottom