Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron stand alone for PCT?

Vedichi

Going off a long cycle now using different compounds. The last 3 weeks have been anavar oral only, to kind of phase out the cycle. (waiting for half lifes etc.) My plan was originally to use Forma from needto for my pct, but the package is stuck in customs, been there for a week now and dont know if i will get it. :p sooo.. what to do for PCT as a replacement or in the meanwhile? Ive been running hcg at roughly 500ui/w througout and basically need something to start my testes producing by them self. Read alot of profiles on proviron, some stating it doesnt decrease FSH or LH, and it could actually increase LH - and is good for pct because of this. Others saying the exact opposite? Any good advice appreciated. :)

Old nolva/clomid solution still viable? :p

Nolva & clomid > proviron... Proviron won't do anything by itself and I find it useless during pct because there is no test to free up

Hmm, even for libido and sex drive? Have been considering nolva and clomid ofcourse weighing it up against actually trying to let the body recover by itself, as ive heard many are doing that these days. Dont know the effect or timespan needed though.. :/

Nolva and clomid aren't the best but it's better then nothing shit we all used it in the past... All natural? Is the worst idea ever...

Guess youre right about that. :) how about using proviron next to clomid and nolva for libido purposes. As i originally wondered if proviron supresses LH and FSH or if it can be "safely" used as a bridge? without fucking things up. :p

Absolutely! All 3 are better then 1 or the other or none all together lol Need To Build Muscle Inc. ships in 2-3 days grab you some hcgenerate and you are good good to go...

Yeah i would bro, but live in Norway and customs have already sat their big fat ass on the forma i ordered. :p doubt they wil treat hcgenerate any better. :/ But are you sure proviron doesnt mess with natural production? Would be kinda couterproductive to use it together with clom and nolv if it was. :)

There are a bunch of studies where it is says that proviron is suppressive.I use proviron on cycle only, maybe you can do some after your PCT.I wouldn't recommend to use it during PCT.
Just do Clomid and Nolva and throw some Needto staff when it is cleares the customs.

Yeah ill be doing that. Thanks for help and input from both you guys! :) Any recommended dosages, considering ive been doing hcg throughout the whole cycle?

Dosages of nolvadex and clomid combined for PCT protocol
Day 1 Clomid 250mg + Nolvadex 60mg Following 10 days Clomid 100mg + Nolvadex 40mg Following 10 days Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg

Top Bottom