Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proper Diet.........

Vision

Im a bit confused. Should I be eating everything under the sun with carbs and protein ? or should I be witholding as much as possible on the carbs ? or what ? I am just trying to gain weight naturally, right now I have hardly any body fat. Measurements are 6'2" 185lbs, and no where near my genetic potential. I plan on using protein powder and cre. help would be appreciated. Basically I just wanna grow, and im not too worried about the fat at this point !

You answered your own question bro. 6'2" at 185lbs, no fat on you... the answer is simple: EAT. Not candy bars and pizza. Eat tons of protein, complex carbs, and good fats... I'd say shoot for 4000 cal/day in a 40/35/25 P/C/F divided into 6 daily meals. Workout hard 6 days/week. No cardio. Good luck!

Hey what's up.......i had the same build as you up till a year ago...with my fast metabolism i had to force feed my self to grow

Eat TONS of Steak
Don't use MRP to get your calories
PASTA PASTA PASTA......lots of carbs in a plate full

I alternated between 4500 and 4000 calories a DAy

That's a lot but i also went from 180lb to 210lb in a year all natural with very little fat......the point being with your build JUST EAT!!!!

okay, so im not interested in cutting carbs I guess :) I dont like sugary stuff anyhow. Should my diet be the same on weekadys and weekends ? So ur saying I shouldn't bother with protein powder ? or is that totally different from MRP ? Ummm, is 6 days a bit much ? like can I do 3 or 4 ? I just thought 6 is overworking me. Any good site which lits total calories (steak chicken etc.) ? BTW ur guyz help is very much appreciated. BTW, I thought pizza was ok to have ?

Personally I eat the same thing everyday.......I'll switch the menu up after about 6 weeks but I'm the type of person that likes everything planned....Plus its easy to go grocery shopping this way. If your not on juice don't train 6 days a week...Break it up something like this

Chest, Triceps
Back, Biceps, Forearms
Quads, Hams
Delts, Traps, Calves

Use around 12-16 sets for large muscles and 9-12 for small muscles.....i don't know how long you've been training so i can't be specific....send me an e-mail or something and I can write down what i do.

Top Bottom