Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Progress

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
Okay, so I haven't been able to get back on my cycle for the last 4 weeks cause of endocrinologist doc appts, but I have continued to diet and lift hard. I seem to have the motivation I did and energy when I was 30 (weird in and of itself)especially the last week since I have been taking letrozole. I think partly the last week is due to a better self image (not having poofy nipples). My shoulders are almost completely healed, in fact, most of body feels pretty damned good again.

Today, I curled 65 lb dumbbells for a set of 4, triceps press downs at 150 lbs, and just missed 315 lbs on incline bench (made set of 4 at 275 lbs).

While those numbers are not impressive, even for me, the fact that I lifted like that and have been for the last month, getting stronger each day and all without "supps" I feel pretty damned good that when I hit the sups I will get what I am after. I haven't lifted those numbers in 2 years, which is another motivator!

I'll take a few pics tonight or this week. Fat wise, probably not much different, but I am starting to put on muscular size again.

Weight is 227 lbs. I eat really clean, chicken breast, tuna, 300gms protein plus a day, real low carbs (veggies/oatmeal), no added sugars, etc.

good news , Its a bitch staying on a strict diet,keep on pushing and you'll eventually get where you want!

Yep! It has been a long time since I felt like this, and I think part of it coming back into the fold at elite so to speak. I got burnt out on the anabolic board years ago from reading the same stupid posts over and over! The board has a different feel, but its good.

Yep! It has been a long time since I felt like this, and I think part of it coming back into the fold at elite so to speak. I got burnt out on the anabolic board years ago from reading the same stupid posts over and over! The board has a different feel, but its good.

Good to hear bro...I am pissed because I am reecovering from hip surgery and my weight is down body fat is up...conditioning is shit right now. Pisses me off how hard it is to gain and so easy to lose!

Ain't that the truth! And it is sneaky too, you keep telling yourself your good and then one day you see a photograph and you shit your pants and how terrible you look. That is what I did. I almost gave dozens of times, but the Marine in me, wouldn't let me quit.

Hang in there! You will get back. Just keep a good diet while you recover. It is easy to fall onto the pizza wagon.

Damn! Did i just hear Pizza????? Yum Yum my avatar is going crazy :)

Top Bottom