Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

progress pics

I have really been pounding the weak areas and have put some size on them, 1/2" on the calves and a fair bit on the back, but they are weak for a reason, those bastard areas just wont grow!! I've changed the way I train them and its helping, but the back and calves have always been behind.
But thats part of the plan now, I wont do another competition until i am 25lbs bigger than the last one, and ther arent any weak areas

Good work need size...i'm going to make this a sticky for a few days to give everyone a chance to view it before moving. :)

RADAR

thanks radar, very cool of you

needsize said:
I have really been pounding the weak areas and have put some size on them, 1/2" on the calves and a fair bit on the back, but they are weak for a reason, those bastard areas just wont grow!! I've changed the way I train them and its helping, but the back and calves have always been behind.
But thats part of the plan now, I wont do another competition until i am 25lbs bigger than the last one, and ther arent any weak areas

Don't worry about the calfs and back... I have the same prob. with my chest, bi's, tri's, delts, quads, hams,.... well you get the picture... Looking good buddy!!!

:beer:

Damn good job needsize!! I agree with boulder, very motivational

Whiskey

your allways looking right bro and allways sparking a little extra motivation for those who need it.

Top Bottom