Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

progress pics

Needsize, I always read your posts, good shit, always informative. It surprises me how much weight you lose to compete, I think you look better heavier. Do you have a carrer outside of bb'ing? I assume you do...cannot imagine how you balance all the training/intake/eating with a full time job.

Boulder257 said:
WOW! You look great. I keep a folder of motivational pictures to remind me of what I want to look like and this one goes in the folder.

wow, that is pretty damn flattering

gambino, I am actually a social worker, I work residential with very difficult kids. I am looking for something related to bodybuilding now though

liftingfreak1983, I have been training since high school, but was still tiny at your age so you could end up a lot bigger than me by this age

hey needsize i read up on a couple of your 5x5 routine stuff and i had a quick question, i've been doing DC's routine for almost a year and have had pretty good results...anyways i don't really have a spot anymore and was curious if 5x5 is the way to go?? i also posted a couple questions on the training board about 5x5 if you could check those out that would be cool thanks bro...

needsize said:
thanks guys, its coming but I wont compete again till I add at least another 15lbs.
Term, liking the jins, I am eating 7-8 meals a day with as much junk food in between as I can stomach, and my fat levels have stayed the same for months, all the fat I have I gained in the first few weeks after the show
liftingfreak1983, I am 29 years old
NY, arms are 19" cold, I just finished training there so they were about 20", my small frame helps them look big

19" is big, real nice

needsize said:

liftingfreak1983, I have been training since high school, but was still tiny at your age so you could end up a lot bigger than me by this age
me too but i haven't really seen the real gains till i started DC's routine my body blew up after i started lifting till failure and stretching, personally i feel pretty solid for my age but it's so damn addicting i can't stop! hopefully i can get some pics up soon so i can prove myself :D

Looks very impressive. I'll make a recommendation though. Fix your symmetry NOW....it's goin to get alot harder later when you don't react as quickly to the juice. The calves & narrow lats stand out, although you look much better when you cut down at contest time. You could put an inch on your calves in a year now; in 2 years it'll take twice as long to get that kind of growth. You look lean for 245 though.

Last edited:
You look amazing! :) Your hard work really shows!

I secoind the calf work though - from the pics, it looks like you should try to put a little more size on them.

Top Bottom