Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Progress pics :)

But I'm finding its harder to lose this last couple layers of chub! But I will keep going.....

Umm ... WHERE ????

Where EXACTLY is this?????

*goes to dig up a magnifying glass*

As you can see from my nick, I have a slightly different perspective on this. Don't be so hard on yourself!! I used to have this terribly, terribly perfectionist attitude, and all that did for me was MAKE ME QUIT when I couldn't reach some appearance related goal.

Don't go that way, whatever you do ...

My thought when seeing these pictures is, yes, you do look nice. But if I could do all the physical activities that the girl in picture number 2 can do, and still looked like picture number 1 (I don't ... I am bigger), I would be satisfied. I *have* to be, because defining how I feel about myself by how I look is what got me on the fat board in the first place.

Jen,

Incrediable!!! Congratulations. Was ur weight loss assisted by 'artifical' hormones, or did u lose the weight naturally?

U look fucking great by the way.

ATrollFromTheFatBoard said:

Umm ... WHERE ????

Where EXACTLY is this?????

*goes to dig up a magnifying glass*

As you can see from my nick, I have a slightly different perspective on this. Don't be so hard on yourself!! I used to have this terribly, terribly perfectionist attitude, and all that did for me was MAKE ME QUIT when I couldn't reach some appearance related goal.

Don't go that way, whatever you do ...

My thought when seeing these pictures is, yes, you do look nice. But if I could do all the physical activities that the girl in picture number 2 can do, and still looked like picture number 1 (I don't ... I am bigger), I would be satisfied. I *have* to be, because defining how I feel about myself by how I look is what got me on the fat board in the first place.

Yes, I have to agree with you. Being obsessed over my body is what made me fat in the first place!

I'm not obsessed, but I do want to compete in a fitness comp, so I really need to look a certain way. I'm still training hard 6 days a week----I'm adding more cardio, which may or may not help, I will see :)

I'm 100% natural----but I have used mild legal fat burners, but they didn't help much.......

Thanks again for the support EF!

badgirl1980 said:
Hey Jennifer. Wow you lok great. Ypou've accomplished quite a bit. I was wondering, what are you doing to get your abs so fit?And how often do you work them out?

I'd appreciate feedback

I train my abs as much as I train every other body part-----1-2 times a week.

I really like to do leg raises on a very high incline.......works your lower abs very well. When ever I'm standing, I have my abs flexed as well----instead of just sucking in. This helps alot. in the right lighting, I have a slight six pack......but, yeah, its covered up. I also use heavy weight for my upper abs. I use pyramid style training where you do a higher rep set with lighter weight, then drop the reps and up the weight and so on. My highest rep set is 12, and my lowest is 6.

but mostly, its losing the fat that has made the biggest difference!

WOW...what a pic...

This is incredible...I commend you for such a great job.
Maybe you could give me some hints...

But first off, however did you manage to tan all over...except your face??
Also, how did you manage to change your facial bone structure...I mean with loss I can imagine your face changes, but I don't understand how it could elongate and thin..even at the temples?? :confused:

Hey how about another shot with you looking slightly over your shoulder, to me that's very sexy.

Top Bottom