Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Progress pics :)

spatterson said:
Thanks for posting those, Jen. The transformation is amazing! I copied this thread to the women's forum...would you mind hopping over there and telling everybody what you did? If it's a big secret, I understand, but you have to appreciate how inspirational your pics are.

What's your goal from here? Maintain? Compete? Eat a quarter pounder? :)

*I am a plat member, so please do not delete this thread thanks.....*

Thanks spatterson, I'm flattered :angel:

My goals are to lose the rest of my chub, and maybe gain a little more muscle. But I still want to gain strength if nothing else. I think competing would be fun, but ALOT of work.....wonder if I have it in me to do it

Some of the rountines fitness competitors follow are crazy!! Tons of cardio, strength training, dance/gynastics, crazy diet. ect. But I'm up for a challenge.

Sweet Jesus on a cracker, Batman! Ammazing job! I've told you this before, but DAMN you're one sweet piece of ass. (plus boobs and face, too) :p

Hey Jennifer. Wow you lok great. Ypou've accomplished quite a bit. I was wondering, what are you doing to get your abs so fit?And how often do you work them out?

I'd appreciate feedback

Top Bottom