Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

problems with gaining mass

nhins

I'm trying to get back into lifting again but I first i'm trying to figure out what I did wrong a few years ago in college. I lifted weights for probably about a year after reading some of Mike Mentzer's stuff. I followed that type of HIT training as best as I could but maybe only gained a few pounds of muscle. I knew something was wrong and eventually stopped. I'm starting to think that it was my nutrition back in the dormitory. I tried eating a lot but the only unlimited things were not protein. I probably ate the equivalent of one to two chicken breasts per day. So the rest was crappy food with lots of sugars. And also I didn't drink hardly any water but strictly a little milk and lots of coke. So my question is "was it my diet that held me back?" or should I look elsewhere for the problem. And if it is my diet what are some good recomendations keeping in mind i'm in a foreign country and probably can't get ahold of suppliments. Just good ol food. Thanks alot!

Eat more protein.

At least 150 grams per day. And up to 2 grams per bodyweight.

Top Bottom