Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan info and personal experience please!

brittneyleigh79

Hello ladies! Hope all is well and everyone is enjoying the new year!

First off my fiancee and I will be getting married and going on our honeymoon in May! Also it just so happens to be in one of the most beautiful places ever! Fiji! So as yall can imagine want to be in the best shape ever lol.

Secondly I will be on a straight night turnaround for 60 nights starting late February. Yes that means 12 hour shifts starting at 4pm and going to 4am. 13 in a row then one night off. So yall can imagine how bad that shit is going to suck!

Now to the point.

I am really wanting to do a cycle of primo. All the research I have done has been beneficial but just hasn't been quite enough for me to commit to pin for the first time. If anyone has any experience or information they would like to share I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Brittneyleigh

WE need age, BF, weight ,Height ,and Training history to properly assist you also diet!

Weight: 168
Height: 5'5"
BF%: 20%(getting it tested Friday)
Gym: 5-6 days a week
Cardio: 4-5 days a week

I've been lifting weights regularly for 10 years and been very serious about lifting for 5 years. I am working on my cert. in personal training and am very dedicated to nutrition. I have even trained for a figure competition 4 years ago. I have a solid eating plan about 40-50% protein, 20-30% carbs, and 20% fats. My work out is very solid and consist of mostly free weights, very little machines. I am looking to gain more muscle without risking my femininity. I consider myself to be strong, but want more. Also trim up eventually even though I am not too concerned about that right now. I am looking at trying to enter a figure competition in the near future.

Welcome!! Congrats on your upcoming marriage. Bet you are super excited!! EF is the best site around and you'll love it here!! I'm relatively new and learning a ton so I'm not the best person to help right now but there's a ton of people here that are what I call professors!! Radar is awesome!! Good luck on your goals and your marriage!! Look forward to keeping up with you on here!!

Hey congratulations and good luck with the new job

Donna

Thanks Donna and Jennifer!

Radar:
I have also completed a cycle of anavar 5mg twice daily with great results. I am on my second cycle of anavar at 10mg twice daily. Just fyi.

Thanks all,
Brittneyleigh

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

Oh man I hate long hours. I did it for 3 years straight and wound up in the hospital due to my body shutting down from stress. Keep an eye on yourself!

Thanks for the look out Slat! I have been an operator for a little over 3 years now and I am always tired!!

Brittneyleigh

I would not recommend doing a primo cycle if your getting ready for your wedding. I common side effect is hair shedding which means losing your hair. If you were to try anything I would recommend anavar.

Thanks Superqt! I have read plenty that hair loss is a side, but wasn't thinking about hair for my wedding.

Also I am taking anavar currently, my second cycle of it actually and loving the results!

Brittneyleigh

Top Bottom