Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo and glute injections = sucks

I've been running the pin under hot water for a while. But god damn I'm hurting. I'm sitting on a heating pad as we speak. Thank god next week I'm on to delts. Can't wait for this to over lol.

I've been running the pin under hot water for a while. But god damn I'm hurting. I'm sitting on a heating pad as we speak. Thank god next week I'm on to delts. Can't wait for this to over lol.

Please tell me you aren't running the actual needle under hot water and then swabbing the needle off with alcohol. That's just asking for contamination and infection.

I had that same problem a while back with my first few cycles. I thought that was just how it was supposed to be. So I just manned up and suffered. Then I learned to dilute my test with EQ. Made it much better. Also if I injected very slowly (30 sec for 2ml) it helped even more. Since then I have just found a brand with better oils and feel almost no pain at all.

As far as worming. I would never ever let anything foreign come close to that needle before you pin. I might try putting the vials in warm water before you draw but I would be very careful not to get water on the tops of the vials. May be even boil the water first. Deep tissue infection is not something you want to chance.

I'm keeping the needle cover by the cap and running the syringe under water. Maybe not the best idea.

It's alway the day after the injection I get these flu like symptoms.

Honestly the gear must be a bad batch. Bc regardless of the pip. I should get flu like symptoms a few days after every pin.

I'm keeping the needle cover by the cap and running the syringe under water. Maybe not the best idea.

It's alway the day after the injection I get these flu like symptoms.

Bro, if you're getting flu like symptoms it ain't Primo. EQ gave me flu like symptoms.

Top Bottom