Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible to keep muscle on low carb diet "without" the use of anoblics?

str8cubano

"WITHOUT" the use of anoblics, is it possible to go on a low carb diet (30 carbs) and "NOT" loose any muslce, if possible maybe gain a small amount of muscle as long as protein intake is really high? Every summer i only seem to loose fat when i go on low carb diets, but this is the biggest ive' been, and i don't want to loose muscle while on this diet. I will be using winstrol/clen pretty soon, but starting this diet about a month before i cycle. Any input would be helpful...thanks

the only thing is , that if you keep your cals and fats toooo high, then your body will burn fat, but not body fat. You would still need a caloric deficit too loose fat.

If you employ regular carb up/refeeds, you can maintain muscle for the most part -- gaining muscle is pretty unlikely unless you have high bodyfat or are a beginner.

Assuming adequate protein, it has nothing to do with protein, it is hormonal. Overeating, particularly carbs, creates an anabolic hormonal millieu in the body. The opposite causes the opposite.

From my personal experience, I lose muscle if I get on low carb diets (anything under 50 grams), right now I'm on a high protein, medium carbs/fats cutting diet, and I'm losing body fat, but gaining muscle. Right now I'm currently taking in about 230g of protein, 170g of carbs, and 55g of fats (give or take a few numbers on each). But like I said this is from my personal experience, not everybody's. But if you do chose to go on a low carb diet, make sure you fat intake is really high.

Top Bottom