Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Perception of fitness

I'm new around here, but I already love you guys :) . I posted on the girl talk forum about this subject, specifically about my husband. I'm glad I have you guys to talk to about this stuff. When I show my husband the figure girls on the internet, and specifically the ones I would LOVE to look like, he tells me how gross that is and that he doesn't think it's attractive, too muscular, masculine, blah blah blah. It's hard to deal with.

Oh, and I'm right there with ya Miss24K. I had chicken, broccoli, and fish oils last night. Yeah us! :verygood:

sdupdike said:
I'm new around here, but I already love you guys :) . I posted on the girl talk forum about this subject, specifically about my husband. I'm glad I have you guys to talk to about this stuff. When I show my husband the figure girls on the internet, and specifically the ones I would LOVE to look like, he tells me how gross that is and that he doesn't think it's attractive, too muscular, masculine, blah blah blah. It's hard to deal with.

Oh, and I'm right there with ya Miss24K. I had chicken, broccoli, and fish oils last night. Yeah us! :verygood:
It's such a fantasic event you need to see in person as well... other than the pics, seeing the women on stage just solidified my love of muscles, hard work, dedication etc...

We :heart: you too :)

The Shadow said:
LMAO

I eventually ate an entire bag of Double stuff oreos.....

*ahem*

**taps foot**

And what type of example are you providing here?? :lmao:

*Bunny* said:
It's such a fantasic event you need to see in person as well... other than the pics, seeing the women on stage just solidified my love of muscles, hard work, dedication etc...

We :heart: you too :)

Maybe when he actually goes to my show, he will see the girls and change his mind about how beautiful a little muscle can actually be.

I'm with you Bunny, I love the muscle, and all the crazy hard work it takes to get there.

Top Bottom