Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

people that don't hold their end of the conversation

i don't wanna post her pics yet. i'd feel wrong doing it

Good point. Thing is narration just don't cut it anymore, I'm a sucker to culture, wrote a thesis in grad school, that got a little acclaim condemning the current logos empowering the object ification of knowledge, people, qualities, which leads to a deadening of will, emotions, empathy. You name it, we are all number as a culure and more stimulus bound.

That said, identity and cyberculture are on an S curve and day by day, month by month almost invisibly, they are getting harder and harder to compartamentalize or discern. As a result, in order to complete a narrative, to provide a more fuller atmosphere, a sense of immediacy and connection, the written word is not as potent. The story seems coherent, and has a feel of authenticity, however I do not know U, and words become hollow without trust, now it is not the authenticity I am questioning, rather I would enjoy a larger, more vibrant, and encompassing Feel to your dilemma...
so pics later?
j/k.

Find out her interests,even if you are going for a walk do some little things like pluck a flower & give it to her,stop for ice cream,Find her hobbies, Rollercoaster rides,movies there's something in that mind of hers you just gotta find that button & push it!

I'll send you my consulting Fee at the end of the month! :)

RADAR

Radar I dig your sig.
Also, Mag. I respect that you respect the female you have interest in.
Also is this the HIndi Chic?

By all means if you do post pics, which I hope you do. I"m pushy like that, and kinda out of line.
I apologize. However, please ask for her consent, this would require trust and intimacy, that you are sharing a photograph of her in your narrative.
So if you hoist pics... then you have gotten somewhere.

Radar I dig your sig.
Also, Mag. I respect that you respect the female you have interest in.
Also is this the HIndi Chic?

By all means if you do post pics, which I hope you do. I"m pushy like that, and kinda out of line.
I apologize. However, please ask for her consent, this would require trust and intimacy, that you are sharing a photograph of her in your narrative.
So if you hoist pics... then you have gotten somewhere.

Top Bottom