Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

people that don't hold their end of the conversation

MaGilicuti

i recently started hanging out with this chick from work. we've only gone out twice but in those two times its almost been like pulling teeth holding a conversation with her. for example i'll ask if she has any brothers or sisters and she will reply and not ask it back. this has happened numerous times. i know this girl is intelligent so what gives? and if she isn't interested why even bother to agree to go out? we are suppose to go out next weekend. i'm scared that i'm gonna be stuck with dead silence with this chick at some points. she's gorgeous and so far i like her but i don't get it

Maybe you're the boring one. Talk about things that interest her and that she is passionate about in life. She will open and talk.
Once you get a woman going they don't shut the fuck up.

i'm trying man. i really really don't get it. i mean i'm not the best at conversation but when u r getting to know someone its easy to bounce back some questions.

she paid the 2nd time

Shes a keeper then... If you like her I would have a frank discussion with her regarding your feelings on this.. You certainly dont wont to waste time on her only to find you have nothing in common with her. Good luck. btw.. is she romantic? Most women like that are not

i recently started hanging out with this chick from work. we've only gone out twice but in those two times its almost been like pulling teeth holding a conversation with her. for example i'll ask if she has any brothers or sisters and she will reply and not ask it back. this has happened numerous times. i know this girl is intelligent so what gives? and if she isn't interested why even bother to agree to go out? we are suppose to go out next weekend. i'm scared that i'm gonna be stuck with dead silence with this chick at some points. she's gorgeous and so far i like her but i don't get it

Try holding relevant, intelligent conversation with her, perhaps?

If someone asks me how many siblings I have or what the weather is like, I'll answer; I probably won't ask you in return, though, because I don't really care about such innane subjects.

Moreover, not everyone is the type of person who constantly needs filler conversation.

Find out what she is really interested in. Talk about what you are really interested in. Talk about your favorite russian authors or discuss your favorite quantum mechanical interpretations; whatever. Be yourself.

:cow:

i'm trying man. i really really don't get it. i mean i'm not the best at conversation but when u r getting to know someone its easy to bounce back some questions.

Stop caring so much and be yourself. You are coming off like you're trying and that is unattractive. I'd rather be loose and put my foot in mouth than be a robot asking almost pre-scripted questions. If you're going to to do the whole pre-scripted thing make it an ice breaker like an embarrassing moment you have had. Alcohol doesn't hurt either, let the desire go and the pussy will cum my friend. :)

while discussing her friend's relationship she believed it wouldn't work because the guy wasn't a romantic. people do view her as cold that don't know her. she could look right through you with her eyes if she didn't know you so for her to even give me any sort of attention is a big big plus. she doesn't even bother saying hello to people when they say hi to her in the halls.

so i'm really kinda confused. the conversation is all me. i can ask her a question and she will go for alittle and i gotta get her to go again. i don't know if i should be insulted or what. i don't picture her as the shy type. i really don't get it.

while discussing her friend's relationship she believed it wouldn't work because the guy wasn't a romantic. people do view her as cold that don't know her. she could look right through you with her eyes if she didn't know you so for her to even give me any sort of attention is a big big plus. she doesn't even bother saying hello to people when they say hi to her in the halls.

so i'm really kinda confused. the conversation is all me. i can ask her a question and she will go for alittle and i gotta get her to go again. i don't know if i should be insulted or what. i don't picture her as the shy type. i really don't get it.

Samoth and I just gave you solid advice. Watch a movie called, "tao of steve" too.

Top Bottom