Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People being picky on Protein Shake taste??

nitlyan said:
I don't get it? Why are peole soooo picky on protein supplement shakes and how they taste? It's not a god damn ice cream cone! I mix that shit up and slam the whole glass in about 3 seconds. What are people wanting. Something they can sipp all day?? Suck it up and slam it you pussies! I try to find the cheapest mix with the best supplement ratios in it. Then mix with water and chug it! Do you want to grow or sip yer f'n protein shake likea fag??????
:mad:

Hell yeah, I mix it all together if I have to I don't care. Chocolate optimum+grape hmb+glutamine, its all good.

Well I can imagine if ya'll can eat pussy, you can put any disgusting thing in your mouth.

However, I like the finer things in life and I like good taste whether it is in a protein shake, fashion, or anything else.

I use Zero Carb Isopure, which I found to be the best so far to me. Zero Carbs, 50 grams of protein, zero sugars and the vanilla really tastes like vanilla. Amazingly it has ZERO bloat as well. I am going to try the chocolate next.

The best tasting shake I had was the EAS Chocalate Chip Mint.

Anal AssPlorer said:
However, I like the finer things in life and I like good taste whether it is in a protein shake, fashion, or anything else.

I AGREE.

I DONT WEAR PINK SPANDEX AND I'M NOT A PUSSY. IF SOMETHING TASTES TOO DAMN HORRIBLE TO SWALLOW THEN I DONT WANT TO SWALLOW IT. WHY DRINK SOMETHING NASTY IF YOU CAN DRINK SOMETHING BETTER???

I PREFER PROLAB VAN. FLAVOR. ITS PRETTY GOOD.

KAYNE

Well, protein shakes won't do much good if they taste so nasty they come right back up... for instance... GNC brand protein... took two sips of it, and the headed straight for the sink.

But just as long as it tastes moderately tasteful, and I don't gag, then anything is game.

KAYNE said:
NITYLYON

MIX UP A GLASS OF SOUR MILK AND SLAM IT DOWN IN THREE SECONDS THEN ASK ME THIS QUESTION AGAIN. OR MAYBE EVEN SOME SOUR ORANGE JUICE!!!

KAYNE

KAYNE...why in the hell are you drinking sour milk. Sure I've had some not so tasting protein shakes, but god damn none were so bad I wanted to return it. Truthfully, I think you do wear pink spandex and probably top your shakes off with a cherry or something gay like that! ;)

nitlyan said:
I don't get it? Why are peole soooo picky on protein supplement shakes and how they taste? It's not a god damn ice cream cone! I mix that shit up and slam the whole glass in about 3 seconds. What are people wanting. Something they can sipp all day?? Suck it up and slam it you pussies! I try to find the cheapest mix with the best supplement ratios in it. Then mix with water and chug it! Do you want to grow or sip yer f'n protein shake likea fag??????
:mad:

amen!!!!!!

NITLYAN

IT WAS AN ANALOGY TO NASTY TASTING SHIT YOU ILLITERATE BASTARD BUT I GUESS YOU WOULDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANALOGIES AND SUCH.

I DONT DRINK SOUR MILK, I DONT DRINK NASTY TASTING SHIT EITHER. IF A PROTEIN SHAKE IS NASTY TO ME, I WONT DRINK IT. I DONT NEED THAT SHIT LIKE YOU DO. I GET MINE FROM FOOD MOSTLY WITH A LITTLE FROM A LIQUID SUPP.

THE ONLY CHERRY I TOP MINE WITH IS THE ONE I TOOK FROM YOUR LITTLE SISTER.

YOUR HERO
KAYNE

Top Bottom