Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NuBlend7 Protein from Mr. Supps...MA's Review

muscleaddiction

High End Bro
Platinum
I just wanted to give my $.02 on Mr. Supps NuBlend7 protein.

I have been training for many, many years and have consumed a ton of protein powder over the course of 20 years lol...shoot I don't even want to think of how much $$$ I have spent on it all those years!!! It is a necessity in building muscle, and is one of the main staples in many peoples supplement regimens. I have been currently using NuBlend7, Chocolate, as my daily shake due to I like the protein blends...just my preferrence. So lets hit on some key points that matter to most about a protein powder:

Taste: The taste is good, kind of a bittersweet chocolate flavor, and has really good flavor when mixed with Almond Milk which is what I like to use in my shakes, but also use water and it tastes good too. What I have been doing at night is mixing 2 scoops NuBlend7 with 8-10 oz. Almond Milk (unsweetened) and adding 1/4 cup almond slices to it...and drinking that before I hit the pillow...try it if you haven't already, it's good!!!

Mixing: Mixes perfectly fine in a shaker cup, even using Almond Milk...makes it a bit thicker than if you use water, but never had any clumps and always just creamy and smooth...I think this is a very important aspect of any protein powder!!!

Cost: It costs about $1.33 a shake, for a nice protein blend that will cover you for 4 hours if need be. I know sometimes I get called out into the storms and will be stuck at work in the middle of the night removing fallen trees out of the roadways, flooded streets, water main breaks, assisting the residents of the town I work for, and at a moments notice be on the job ready to go, so to have the blend protein to consume before I leave the house and to bring one just in case is good piece of mind that I am at least getting in something that is quality when I don'ty have time for whole foods.

I will be picking more of this up this month when I get my supplements and will be using this protien from here on out regularly!!! Looking at the Cookies and Cream flavor next...I will let you know what I think.

Another treat I like to make is my Protein Pudding!!! I will usually make this with another favorite protein I consume daily, Whey to Build Muscle from NTBM, but for variety I will incorporate NuBlend as well. 6-8 oz. of Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt, 2 scoops NuBlend7 Chocolate Milkshake protein, and mix! Yields approximately 40+ grams of protein, very low sugar, and guilt free!!!

It is good folks...if you haven't tried it I am telling you give it a shot...between this, Whey to Build Muscle, and N2 Bulk I am set!!! A protein blend, a whey protein, and a clean healthy bulking shake...what more do you need besides whole foods obviously ;).

I've always been a fan of NuBlend. Flavor-wise its tough to beat and I have tried probably dozens of brands. I do the vanilla cream with a scoop of peanut butter and some cinnamon and its crazy tasty. Whenever I buy anything at mrsupps I always add a 3lb'er to the order.

Alright, I first want to say I am not a fan of Cookies and Cream ANYTHING!!! Always been too sweet of a flavor for me. I just received my NuBlend 7 Cookies and Cream protein and let me say ever since I had my first shake yesterday mixed with Almond Milk, I am hooked!!! I am finding myself just making the shakes just to taste the flavor!!! Not too sweet, not overwhelming, very creamy, I have a new favorite flavor protein, and best part it is a blend!!!

So far NuBlend 7 proteins have not disappointed me...and I know I will need to order more soon lol!!!

Top Bottom