Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Penny Stocks Behind The Scenes: Beat The Promoters At Their Own Game & Profit

It's illegal to disseminate material non public information to a group of people and not the general public as a whole. I trade for a living. Trading pays my bills. I was nice enough to provide those trades in real time but I obviously have no reason to post all of my trades but thanks for getting all defensive because I called you out for posted illiquid stocks.

It's illegal to disseminate material non public information to a group of people and not the general public as a whole. I trade for a living. Trading pays my bills. I was nice enough to provide those trades in real time but I obviously have no reason to post all of my trades but thanks for getting all defensive because I called you out for posted illiquid stocks.

*posting

That is not a violation of any law. Wow, you truly have no clue. I have not signed a non-disclosure agreement. I can say what I want in any public forum.
You mad bro?

Looks like you missed the MLGT train bro.
Lmfao. Don't talk shit to me again.
Have a nice day.

Rsii up 350% and still climbing.

Nice. It's great your friends with pumpers. I hope you made $50k+ off this otherwise I am not sure why you are posting.

Lol

Top Bottom