Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Penny Stocks Behind The Scenes: Beat The Promoters At Their Own Game & Profit

vizs making a great run

Even as the stock market has been slow due to the fact that it is summer in the US, we've been killing it with huge profits shorting stocks like AAMRQ, buying stocks like SPEX, CCCR, and STXS. It's been an amazing time for Nasdaq small caps, and the true penny stock market should pick up. If you haven't started to take trading seriously the time is right to learn how we trade successfully by going:

here.

Check out RSII.
Maybe .05 by sept 9 or sooner

MLGT might start next or the following week around .40

RSII looks terrible. No volume. MLGT looks like a shell.

Listen smarty pants you are on the outside looking in. You have no idea what's going on. Ml was a shell and is not any longer. Rsii was run by some puke asses yes and there is a reason there is no volume. I hear that the issue has been resolved today and the cleanup can commence next week. Now I understand the clean up is 3-5m shares. We will see how much it gets cleaned up. Kind of like what is going on w aagc right now. Clean it up then....

lol If that's the case you are basically saying you have inside information which is illegal. MLGT has a whopping $559 of cash on it's balance sheet. This one is going places for sure.

It's illegal if I buy shares and then sell them for a profit while have this insider information. Wow you obviously don't know the securities laws, I have had a series 7 and a 66 so I know what the laws are.

I have part of CFA designation. What you were claiming to provide is material, non public information. Regardless if you personally were trading on it or not. In any case I really could not care less. Lest time you claimed to know about the next APS pick the stock dumped big and had nothing to do with APS. I prefer to be an "outsider looking in" because I know the strategy I use works and I don't have to play guessing games.

LOL, I have part of my CFA designation. Woooo Hoooo Good for you!!! And you claimed to make thousands on your trading strategies and all you have posted is about $3,500 in gains on this 17 page thread. Hahahaa
Its not illegal to have material, non public information. Lots of people have material, non public information.

Top Bottom