Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pectoral Muscle question?

redsamurai said:
off topic here..............but just how big is that dobie in your avi? That thing looks like a grizzly............awesome looking dog!!

She's just really tiny :heart:

covergrl80 said:
My friends Pectoral muscle tore while lifting (in the gym) a few weeks ago. He goes in for surgery next week. He has to stay in a sling for 3-4 months and go for therapy for 6 months to a year and will not be able to lift again (at all) for one full year.

Were talking about a guy that benches 435lbs and now can not even do one push -up :worried:

Anyone here know someone that this has happened to? If so how long did it take for them to bounce back?

Best advice, quit lifting heavy so often. I had to do 6 months of physical rehabilitation and then another 3 months on a shoulder from benching. I rarely flat bench press. Dumbells are the shit. You can manipulate the range of motion better with dumbells. This allows you to stay away from the painful parts of a lift. Plus I personally think it strengthens the smaller muscles used for stability, helping alleviate the strain on the major muscles. I've met a few guys who tore biceps and pecs. Looks like a huge lump and bruises very badly. the guys I know immediately after surgery started hgh. Just a thought, not advocating hgh.

jh1 said:
I can bench 450 x 10 x 5

wait till swole sees that.

lmfao

my head just exploded

Top Bottom