Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pecs

tillitsgone

I've been lifting for a good month and a half now and have noticed that my right pec is consderably more built than my left (it looks really noticable also) what kind of exercises can I do that just singles out my left pec yaa I know I've used that word to much...

any help would be nice

thanx

you could add some more exercises for your left side. if you have a sitting pec press in your gym just train one side, it is a very common problem you have and the best way to fix it is to just work the "smaller" part for a couple of weeks.

Good Luck :angel:

No, bad info.

You could swicth to db's for a bit to see how effective they are, but everyone is asymmetrical in one way or another so just keep plugging away.

Never do one side on it's own.

maxellyz said:
you could add some more exercises for your left side. if you have a sitting pec press in your gym just train one side, it is a very common problem you have and the best way to fix it is to just work the "smaller" part for a couple of weeks.

Good Luck :angel:

Hey Max i was just curious, is that you in ur signature? If so, lookin awesome dude

Robboe is right.

I've always been very reluctant to recommend unilateral training. Almost everyone is unbalanced to some degree when they first start training. Just stick to your bilateral exercises and, in most cases, you will eventually even out...it just takes time and a little patience.

Top Bottom