Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT for Deca Durabolin and Test Cypionate

jamesruiz123

Im starting my cycle soon and want to know a good PCT for half a CC each of Deca Durabloin 300 mg and testosterone Cypionate 300 mg every two days. Im going to do a 8 week cycle. Im 22 years old, weigh 195 ilbs, and 5"7'. Wanna get The PCT before I start. thank you in advance.

So you're looking at 450mg one week and 600mg the next? Is this your first?
Do you have your AI and anti prolactin ready as well?
22 is a little young in most people's eyes.
Also an 8 week cycle isn't going to cut it. Deca needs 12 minimum to really shine.

yeah this is my first. Ive been told to stick with test only first cycle but I already have the deca so I dont know what I want to do yet. and no I only have the deca and test right now but I want to get everything for the post cycle before I start incase I get the side effects bad. If I like the results and dont feel the side effects to bad ill do a full 12 weeks.

There is a bunch more to it than that man. There is the ai, the dopamine agonist, in addition to the pct as you mentioned.
Its good you want to have everything on hand before starting. Thats exactly how you should do it without question. 22 is a bit young. Have you educated yourself to the point that you realize your HPTA does not reach its maximum output until age 25 and by shutting it down or off before it ever has the opportunity to do so it is uncertain if you max output will ever reach what it may have had you not chosen to take this step? Think about that for a minute and do not hastily dismiss it. Thats a very big decision with some unknown potentially very bad consequences.
Also there is some merit to the test only first cycle line of thinking as well my friend. Another big decision.
Do you know your pct start times and how they will differ if you do include the deca?
Have you researched PCT's and do you have any idea as to what you might run for this cycle?
A lot of questions I know but ones you should easily be able to answer if you have done the proper footwork before taking this step. If you cannot easily answer those questions I would encourage you to read the stickies and utilize the great resources of this forum to educate yourself at least to the point of being able to answer my questions before even considering going any farther with this idea.

You have some really good points! thanks! I wont consider starting untill I know all I can learn about it. Thats why im asking on this. So it wont be to soon if I do. You made a good point talking about my HPTA reaching its max at 25. If I do a cycle this young and I do everything by the book can I still do a cycle and not mess that all up?
And would a test only cycle shut me down a lot?

There is a bunch more to it than that man. There is the ai, the dopamine agonist, in addition to the pct as you mentioned.
Its good you want to have everything on hand before starting. Thats exactly how you should do it without question. 22 is a bit young. Have you educated yourself to the point that you realize your HPTA does not reach its maximum output until age 25 and by shutting it down or off before it ever has the opportunity to do so it is uncertain if you max output will ever reach what it may have had you not chosen to take this step? Think about that for a minute and do not hastily dismiss it. Thats a very big decision with some unknown potentially very bad consequences.
Also there is some merit to the test only first cycle line of thinking as well my friend. Another big decision.
Do you know your pct start times and how they will differ if you do include the deca?
Have you researched PCT's and do you have any idea as to what you might run for this cycle?
A lot of questions I know but ones you should easily be able to answer if you have done the proper footwork before taking this step. If you cannot easily answer those questions I would encourage you to read the stickies and utilize the great resources of this forum to educate yourself at least to the point of being able to answer my questions before even considering going any farther with this idea.

You have some really good points! thanks! I wont consider starting untill I know all I can learn about it. Thats why im asking on this. So it wont be to soon if I do. You made a good point talking about my HPTA reaching its max at 25. If I do a cycle this young and I do everything by the book can I still do a cycle and not mess that all up?
And would a test only cycle shut me down a lot?

Top Bottom