Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overtraining???

bertp

Isn't it a pain in the ass to know if you're overtraining or not? This one sneaks up on me all the time. Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're just being lazy or if you really need an extra day off. I HATE taking extra days off on my cycles 'cause I feel like I'm wasting away. But when you start feeling tired, unmotivated, not hungry, depressed, etc. I guess it's time to take a break. So here I am in week 4 of my cycle, making great gains, but suddenly don't really give a crap for the past couple of days. So I guess I'll take today and maybe tomorrow off and see how I feel. I train four days a week but very intense. I put everything into each rep. Anyone else experience overtraining this early in a cycle?

4 weeks in I doubt it is overtraining, unless you have been hitting the weights hard for a long time b4 you started your cycle without taking any kind of break....

sleep and nutrtion are key....

I agree. But, as you mentioned, I didn't take much of a break before starting and have not really had more than a couple of days off in a row for a few months. Plus, I've not been sleeping as well, roid insomnia. Diet is always pretty good.

Top Bottom