Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Tren - The Fedor of AAS

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
A'ight kiddies, gather round the campfire and let me tell you about my recent experience with...

*cue in suspenseful music*

[scarey voice] orrralllll treeennnnnnnn[/scarey voice]

*holds flashlight under face*
BOO!

God damn. <--- Cliff Notes version

Unlike most newbs who sum up their massive experience of 6 cycles and prior experiences (even though all 6 cycles were in the last year and they are only 19 years old and can't formulate a training plan or diet plan to save their lives), I am going to tell you a bit more about my past experience before getting to what this thread is about.

There are no titties pics in this thread so don't scroll down impatiently.

I did tren acetate once in the past. Didn't like it. I used both homemade from pellets -magically converted kiddies with the Coca Cola secret and 11 herbs and spices - and UG lab from powder. Difference here was UG Lab didn't really give me the cough like pellet conversions did, but then we all know why too.

I did 1cc homemade from pellets(76mg) and 3/4thcc of UG lab from powder (75mg). So it was a consistent dose.

5 weeks on it with 500mg test cyp.

I was so fucking nausated the whole time? How bad? Well as you can see, I can't even spell the word right anymore because the sheer thought of it makes me want to hurl.

And on tren, that is how I felt. Like I needed to hurl, but it was stuck at my Adams Apple. Just the thought of food made me sick. That is no exaggeration.

5 weeks of using tren. After the 4th day, I think there were only maybe 4-5 days for the remaining period of the 5 weeks that I had 2 meals in a day. Most days, I was only having one meal. No. Joke. And many many many days, that one meal was simply a whey shake and carbs post workout. I swear as God as my witness that this is the truth. I simply could not look at food, smell food, see tv commercials or bill boards of food without dry retching. I couldn't even drink gatorade or diet coke without wanting to stick my finger down my throat.

Good news is that my grocery bill was very low.

Now 5 weeks after having no more than 400-700 calories per day, you would think I would have lost weight. Well I did. 2 pounds to be exact. No lie. Don't ask me why. Lord only knows if I could have eaten half way decent while on tren how much bigger I would have grown.

So I stopped because I was sick of the sickness. (sick pun)

Thinking it was a one-off. I tried tren again a year later. Again, same thing. This time I stopped after 2 weeks.

Year later, tried Tren Enan because people said sides were much less. Same thing. (fuck)

So now I tried Oral Tren by Geneza. Because after all, oral tren really isn't tren in the first place as we know.

Monday - took 1 tab AM with breakfast, 1 tab before workout
Workout was at 5PM and was pretty normal.

Tuesday - 1 tab AM with breakfast, one tab at 4PM. Was suppose to workout at 5PM, but shit happened and I got to the gym at 8PM.
Workout = Awesome. Not exactly stronger, but more focused and aggressive which did equal a couple more reps than normal, but then again this was not "new strength" it was what I could have done anyway if I were pissed off. (hint hint, Clue # 1)

Wednesday - Same as Tuesday, but this time 2nd tab at 7PM and workout at 830PM
Workout = Went from awesome to UNGODLY. Jesus Christ, I was like I can do 3-4 more reps with heavier weights, but SHOULD I? Fuck, what if a tendon snapped?

Now I did get stronger when on tren acetate in the past, but then with not being able to eat, it balanced out to really only a slight increase.

This isn't the case here. OMG.

Wednesday night - went to bed at 11PM. (had shake post workout and then hour later had meal of 6 liquid egg whites and 1/4 cup ground beef)

Thursday morning 4AM - head was splitting open. never had a migraine before, never want another. Felt like my head was in a vice grip and tiny little fat Rush Limbarfs were jumping on the handles increasing the pressure.

This was before Xmas.

This week, gave it a second go starting Sunday.

Repeat exact same scenario once again. Day 3 and head is killing me.

Anyone else go through this? And if you didn't read all this, fuck you.

Haven't been through that. Pretty much have stayed away from nandros so far other than the OTC stuff that just got banned.

Always love your posts AAP. You must write for a living. But then you'd be a pencil neck so I just don't know what to make of it...

that stuff has got to be stronggg. probably the strongest oral ever? so u went up to 500mcg's ed right? (i think i remember seeing them at 250mcg's per tab)

wow I don't know what to say other than wow that sucks and I would stop taking it!
Good luck to you.

Oral tren is basically a high (80-100mg) dose of anavar. It will kill your appetite but not like what you're describing. Plus you don't get any of the nasty sides.

You'll drop body fat and increase strength dramatically if used for 8 weeks, only problem is the cost.

You might even be allergic to tren....?

Not really. I just used 175mg anavar daily (yes, daily) last year and never had strength or head aches like this.

Wow, personally I hate tren and will never use it again. I ran 100mg anavar for 10 weeks and it worked better for me than the tren.

I think you have some kind of allergy to it which causes these sides, have you ever had this issue with deca or NPP?

Myogenix SPAWN was the fucking bomb :)

Pretty much the prohormone to tren and yeilds the exact same results...

Top Bottom