Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Tren - The Fedor of AAS

Standard question and I'm sure you would know..but did you check if it was raising your BP? I know I start getting headaches when my BP is getting to high. My main problem was the insomnia..but then again i';m talking tren ace and not orals.

AAP, good luck to you in defeating Tiny Rush's and I was kind of pissed there were no titties...

Tried it again starting this past Monday.
Stopping again today - Wednesday.

Fuck.

Tried it again starting this past Monday.
Stopping again today - Wednesday.

Fuck.

Could it be BP? I was on tren a 75mg ed and 250mg test e e4d. As soon as I dropped the tren (for sports related reasons) my head felt so much less pressure!

If the oral tren is raising your BP you could combat that with other meds to be able to get a full cycle out of it.

Just my 2cents

Wow sorry to hear it AAP
Personally i never had those issues with tren. I get the cough, the night sweats and the bad sleep but awesome strength and agression to go with it not to mention the gaining while leaning out. Never did try the oral stuff tho. The headaches sounds bp related to me. Try to have your bp measured?

Top Bottom