Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One size fits all my ASS!

saint808

Manic Depressed User
Platinum
that is all... XL should be extra large don't ya think? who the fuck makes dress shirts too small dammit! Ok bitching over.

saint808 said:
that is all... XL should be extra large don't ya think? who the fuck makes dress shirts too small dammit! Ok bitching over.

Um - I would re-name this thread.....

nah i need some drama... I miss scrappy... he would have already insulted me 10 times.

:bawling:

Your secrete adds for anal rampaging are getting more and more blatent. Keep it up and the next thread goes to the "Between the Sheets" Board, sub section Pound my ass (You'll be posting with only SSME, FRO, DOT, Corn, and SPENT!)

saint808 said:
nah i need some drama... I miss scrappy... he would have already insulted me 10 times.

:bawling:

Looking for insults???

A. XL should be XL. One size fits all, shouldn't be.

B. Either way, if you meant XL or one size fits all... if you couldn't fit into it... maybe that's an indication that your fatass should lose some weight.

Let me know if I can be of more help to you Saint. ;)
--

I TOTALLY understand!!!!

B True

Crazier said:

Looking for insults???

A. XL should be XL. One size fits all, shouldn't be.

B. Either way, if you meant XL or one size fits all... if you couldn't fit into it... maybe that's an indication that your fatass should lose some weight.

Let me know if I can be of more help to you Saint. ;)
--

If only you could bottle that charm.

gymtime said:

If only you could bottle that charm.

If only people could relax their sphincter from time to time.

Besides... It's kinda fun. I can't run my mouth like that to a person like Saint in real life... ;)

You either, old man. :D :D

Sincerely,
The Internet Warrior
--

Crazier said:

If only people could relax their sphincter from time to time.

Besides... It's kinda fun. I can't run my mouth like that to a person like Saint in real life... ;)

You either, old man. :D :D

Sincerely,
The Internet Warrior
--

How 'bout I relax my sphincter all over that potty mouth of yours huh? HUH? :mad: :mad:

Top Bottom