Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

Sunday November 5 2023

Split my cardio and workout today, I did cardio before work and my resistance training afterwards.

Lately I've been feeling really down man and I can't seem to shake it and this is the part I hate the must, I've been through this before with trt when adjusting dose protocol to reach a balance and trying to balance out the hormones.

I would suspect my hormones are probably doing the Rollercoaster effect being so high and now coming down, its playing mind games with my mood.

either way i will find a way through it and tough it out and keep working my ass off while it works itself out which we all know takes time when it comes to hormonesand what we are putting into our bodies.

you take the good with the bad and you keep trucking 🚚 and find a way to push past it all onto the other side, i suspect pushing my self supper hard while everything is balancing out is also partly to blame the up and down mood swings.

im not anger or mad its more so feeling sad for no damn reason, it eill eventually subsidie.

I will contiune to work on my vision and my goals this doesn't stop just because I'm sad or down or feeling out, happy sad good bad we push through this shit and keep going forward.

topps 💪

Legs /caves/abs/cardio

Hip Abductor Machine
3x12@205lbs

Glute Machine
3x12@150lbs

Laying Hamstring Curl
3x10@145lbs

Leg Extension Machine
3x15@135lbs

Seated Cave Press Machine
4x25@180lbs

Ab Torsion Rotation Machine
4x25@100lbs left side
4x25@100lbs right side

Weighted Ab Crunch
3x25@60lbs

Cardio
Treadmill
Duration 55 minutes
Incline 5.5
Speed 3.0
Miles 2.80
Calories burned 372
@Topps_Baseball88 you're next leveling it, LEVEL UP

Tuesday Nov 7 2023

Typically today is part of my off days from the gym, with my pursuit of my vison and my goals. I must always put the work in even on a rest day cardio is what is going to get me to the finish line and put me into the proper shape and bodyfat level before I run my second cycle this year.

I felt I did excellent today and I was very pleased with my efforts today.

The first 60 minutes was 2.7 speed
The last 5 minutes was 3.5 speed the Incline for the entire first 65 minutes was 11.0

The second half of cardio was 3.5 speed for 30 minutes at 8.0 for the lncline.

I mixed slow and moderate cardio together today and the results are posted below.

I need to push it consistently into the next level no matter the cost, I can do this and I can handle this mentally and physically.

the way I view this is if I'm not pushing it and working hard going all out, my competition is in the gym doing what I'm not doing and that is how you get beat, I have to view this as if the next guy will never out work me and I will always outwork myself and that person or person's, it must be that way if I am to reach the stage and place and eventually win a show or shows one day and take this journey to the stage as far as physically possible at the end of all of this.

I don't know what the future holds win, lose, success or failure lessons will be learned and applied and we try it again and again and again until we win and succeed.

topps 💪

total duration 1 hour and 35 minutes
Calories burned 773
Miles walked 4.65
All up hill on the treadmill

Tuesday Nov 7 2023

Typically today is part of my off days from the gym, with my pursuit of my vison and my goals. I must always put the work in even on a rest day cardio is what is going to get me to the finish line and put me into the proper shape and bodyfat level before I run my second cycle this year.

I felt I did excellent today and I was very pleased with my efforts today.

The first 60 minutes was 2.7 speed
The last 5 minutes was 3.5 speed the Incline for the entire first 65 minutes was 11.0

The second half of cardio was 3.5 speed for 30 minutes at 8.0 for the lncline.

I mixed slow and moderate cardio together today and the results are posted below.

I need to push it consistently into the next level no matter the cost, I can do this and I can handle this mentally and physically.

the way I view this is if I'm not pushing it and working hard going all out, my competition is in the gym doing what I'm not doing and that is how you get beat, I have to view this as if the next guy will never out work me and I will always outwork myself and that person or person's, it must be that way if I am to reach the stage and place and eventually win a show or shows one day and take this journey to the stage as far as physically possible at the end of all of this.

I don't know what the future holds win, lose, success or failure lessons will be learned and applied and we try it again and again and again until we win and succeed.

topps 💪

total duration 1 hour and 35 minutes
Calories burned 773
Miles walked 4.65
All up hill on the treadmill
@Topps_Baseball88 walk is nice you keep the cardio going dont stop because you want to stay lean before you start contest prep

should start with Equipoise and balanced home-cooked food ..
Well im still weeks out from the cycle at this point its just getting prepared for running the cycle trying to get lean in the process, trust me if I could start the cycle now I would lol.

going for a walk in nature is the best thing for the soul
I like to go to the beach and just walk for a few miles when there's nobody there
That is a good idea, I wish it was warm right now by me because I would definitely go walking on a beach that sounds awesome.

What we do on our rest days is as important as training days
Agreed its something I didn't do for my first cycle I just stuck with the 4 days a week with cardio, this time around to prepare I've been doing 5 days a week sometimes 6 for my cardio and way longer durations.

Top Bottom