Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log On the road of redemption cutting phase starting now

Alright everyone I started to feel a bit under the weather 3 days ago and now I am full on sick. I didn't want to take time off but I am in no condition to train right now I have zero energy.

Unfortunately I will have to put the log on pause until I feel better and can train again.

My log is not going anywhere and it will be back up in full force once I can get over being sick and back to full strength.

I hope it doesn't take more then a week or two, as far as calories I've been trying to avoid carbs and just eat mostly protein and fats and keep my water intake up and keep my electrolytes up. Still eating in a deficit.

Sorry for the less than adequate update.

Topps 💪

Alright everyone I started to feel a bit under the weather 3 days ago and now I am full on sick. I didn't want to take time off but I am in no condition to train right now I have zero energy.

Unfortunately I will have to put the log on pause until I feel better and can train again.

My log is not going anywhere and it will be back up in full force once I can get over being sick and back to full strength.

I hope it doesn't take more then a week or two, as far as calories I've been trying to avoid carbs and just eat mostly protein and fats and keep my water intake up and keep my electrolytes up. Still eating in a deficit.

Sorry for the less than adequate update.

Topps 💪
@Topps_Baseball88 even if you sick take extra vitamins but you should still keep posting your diet.

Top Bottom