Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympic set $99

Kingc yes the bar is olympic. I needed some extra plates and buying the set with bar is cheaper than separates. I guess at some point when I get strong lol I`ll have to get a quality bar.

I have enough weight now (technically) but I`m too lazy to strip weights and move them around. I got 3 bars in different areas for different excercises.

kingc_79 said:

is the bar not an olympic one? it looked like it in the pic. if not i will just get a set at hibbet for 160 w/oly bar

yea itss olympic, but i have one of the sets and was using the 300 pounds for deads, and the bar bends way too easy.

ya, thats why i bought 2 sets and my friend gave me his old 300 pound set.. so now i have 3 :) and 3 olympic bars..which i never use.. :(

just got it today. the catch = 6% tax. lol That`s my fourth set, not bad 1200 pounds for $400 including 4 bars. 1 on my bench, 2 on the floor, 1 soon to be in the power rack.

Well damn, I go there today and the sale ended yesterday. Price is back up to 129, which isn't bad but I didn't buy it on principle, no reason to pay 30 more dollars for the same damn thing.

Even went to the manager and asked him to cut me a deal but he wouldn't, he told me to come back when they go on sale again in a few weeks. I told him his loss I'd go somewhere else.

Tarheel said:
Well damn, I go there today and the sale ended yesterday. Price is back up to 129, which isn't bad but I didn't buy it on principle, no reason to pay 30 more dollars for the same damn thing.

Even went to the manager and asked him to cut me a deal but he wouldn't, he told me to come back when they go on sale again in a few weeks. I told him his loss I'd go somewhere else.

Same story here , lol but I saw it in the Saturday Newspaper and went right away to the store and was "gimme one of those" and they guy says "that sale starts tomorrow" DAMN, I had to go back the next day. he would`nt give it to me.

moral- gotta read the fine print.

Top Bottom