Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok thoughts on this...

Dumb......ef.....chick.....posting.....hard..to...read.....head....hurt.....now.

superqt4u2nv said:
Maybe I am cynical or jaded or whatever but I don’t believe in that love concurs all crap. If it were even remotely true the divorce rate would not be as high as it is.

I am not sure why he didn’t tell his family, probably to avoid the stress of his mom flipping out.
dont be cynical, or jaded, because if you are terribly against love, it may pass you by.
but your right on divorce, it can get nasty

I don't know how anyone could live like that. About two weeks after I met my wife, I couldn't stand to be away from her. Even after almost 17 years together. . .when she goes away for a few days with the kids to see her parents (when I'm real busy), by the time she gets back I'm pretty miserable. . .I like being around her and I hate sleeping alone.

superqt4u2nv said:
If it were even remotely true the divorce rate would not be as high as it is.
I think the divorce rate is so high because people are fuckin selfish. Everything's gotta be their way. They wanna be right all the time, so their partner is always wrong. It becomes a battle to seee who the master of the house is, rather than work as a team to get through life.
I cant count how many of my younger aquaintences go through life bitching about how their partner did this or that. When I try to guide them to seeing the issue with their partners perspective, they don't wanna hear it.

HiDnGoD said:
I think the divorce rate is so high because people are fuckin selfish. Everything's gotta be their way. They wanna be right all the time, so their partner is always wrong. It becomes a battle to seee who the master of the house is, rather than work as a team to get through life.
I cant count how many of my younger aquaintences go through life bitching about how their partner did this or that. When I try to guide them to seeing the issue with their partners perspective, they don't wanna hear it.

Amen! If it's not a two way street, it won't work. . .period. Also, a lot of us have been trained that, if something isn't working out. . .exactly the way you planned. . .all of the time, then drop that shit like a hot potato and move on to something else. In reality, being married requires quite a bit of work and too many people go into it with unreasonable expectations. . .recipe for failure.

It can work - I have a friend that had a similiar situation with a girl from Vietnam - they have been married for 4 years and together for 7.

Top Bottom