Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok thoughts on this...

Couple sees/communicates with each other everyday throughout their courtship. They divorce within 3-5 years, maybe less than that.

That marriage may outlast many traditional relationships. As long as both parties are happy, that's all that matters. What brought them together, is irrelevant.

nycgirl said:
Couple sees/communicates with each other everyday throughout their courtship. They divorce within 3-5 years, maybe less than that.

That marriage may outlast many traditional relationships. As long as both parties are happy, that's all that matters. What brought them together, is irrelevant.
I hope you are right he is a sweet guy he deserves to be happy.

superqt4u2nv said:
Dude meets girl well on vacation in the islands they falls in love. Dude sees girl twice a year for 3 years on the 3rd year they marry. The spend most of there first year of marriage appart as he lives in Canada she lives there and they are working out the imigration details. Should be another 6 months before she can come here. Witnesses at the wedding was only here family his family doesn't even know he got married!!!!!!!!!
I see problems in the first line and I didn't read beyond that one.

I dated my G.F. in high school for 3 months before I left for the army. She stayed in school 2 more years, we saw each other for 1 week, twice a year for 2 years, 'til we got married. It was a disaster. Everyone that said we wouldn't make it is now divorced, & we've been together 25 years. Which will all end now if I don't get off this comp, LOL.
G'night all.

Top Bottom