Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok thoughts on this...

HiDnGoD said:
I dated my G.F. in high school for 3 months before I left for the army. She stayed in school 2 more years, we saw each other for 1 week, twice a year for 2 years, 'til we got married. It was a disaster. Everyone that said we wouldn't make it is now divorced, & we've been together 25 years. Which will all end now if I don't get off this comp, LOL.
G'night all.
Yeah? My wife and I started dating in college. We went out and spent the day together. Ever since that day, I've seen her almost everyday. It's now been ten years...

...and the second I find where she hid my wallet...

my family are absolute ballbreakers. i had considered not telling them if i have kids/relationships in other states.

dude might have a reason

also, how hot is the chick? im having mentals of chicks in grass skirts..:p

sounds insane, but who knows what works for other people.

GoldenDelicious said:
my family are absolute ballbreakers. i had considered not telling them if i have kids/relationships in other states.

dude might have a reason

good point. I know people who seem normal, but their families are beyond disfunctional.

GoldenDelicious said:

dude might have a reason

I have seen pics of her she is very cute IMO. Yes his family is ball breakers old school Portuguese. She is Dominican so probably not as light skinned as his Mom might like. They are aware that his girl is coming over but they think on a fiancés visa so they must know that marriage is on the agenda somewhere.

superqt4u2nv said:
I have seen pics of here she is very cute IMO. Yes his family is ball breakers old school Portuguese. She is Dominican so probably not as light skinned as his Mom might like. They are aware that his girl is coming over but they think on a fiancés visa so they must know that marriage is on the agenda somewhere.

LOL...If i had a dollar for every dude that went to DR and fell inlove and the chick wantedt to get married right away...I would be rich.

its kind of romantic, they love each other thru all the obsticles
and why doesnt he tell his family hes married?

SoKlueles said:
its kind of romantic, they love each other thru all the obsticles
and why doesnt he tell his family hes married?
Maybe I am cynical or jaded or whatever but I don’t believe in that love concurs all crap. If it were even remotely true the divorce rate would not be as high as it is.

I am not sure why he didn’t tell his family, probably to avoid the stress of his mom flipping out.

Top Bottom