Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK enjoying DBol so much I want to keep it going for entire 16 week cycle, why not?

Re: OK enjoying DBol so much I want to keep it going for entire 16 week cycle, why no

Dbol has a remarkable ability to improve mood. I know someone who took it for that reason alone. Never even worked out. So, if you want to use it as a recreational drug, that's up to you. But at that point, it has nothing to do with bodybuilding.

Dbol is my friend but we aint that close to be hanging out for 16 weeks.

run it only 6 weeks at a time max and take a break

I've on many occasions run 50mg dbol and 50mg adrol for 10wks @ a time prior to meets. I've done it for 10yrs now and my liver is just fine. I get my blood work done before, @5weeks, and @ the end. If you aren't willing to get bloodwork done then you have no businees doing aas. So i say try it and get checked out regulary.

P.S. when did 6 weeks become the magic number? everybody handles aas differently.

maxtrax said:
I've on many occasions run 50mg dbol and 50mg adrol for 10wks @ a time prior to meets. I've done it for 10yrs now and my liver is just fine. I get my blood work done before, @5weeks, and @ the end. If you aren't willing to get bloodwork done then you have no businees doing aas. So i say try it and get checked out regulary.

P.S. when did 6 weeks become the magic number? there was a memo last week didnt u get it? :) everybody handles aas differently.

everybody doesnt get blood test though. u r right. it was once best said by dorian yates that aas is like smoking. u could smoke 30 years and never get cancer but that is truly an individual thing. u could drink a pint a day of jack and never have a liver problem as well. if that is the route and risk u want to take go for it.

i think the 6 weeks mostly comes from kickstarting cycles. by then the long ester test will have reached peak levels and there is no real need for it.

my liver values were fine after 8 weeks of dbol. still doesnt mean I am going to recommend that to someone to do. what do u recommend to the average user that doesnt get their values checked? 16 weeks? 10 weeks? 6 weeks? matter of fact i do remember reading a published article about something along these lines with 17-a steroids. though no conclusive conclusion was reached there was evidence that liver damage could be correlated to increased dose and extended use.

More does not alwways mean better. Trust me I am learning right now...I was jhaving a hard time putting down the Abombs....too much fun, well turned out to be not so much fun when I couldnt sleep for two weeks straight.

8and20, couldn't agree more. I just hate seeing people take aas without getting themselves checked out. They are the ones who end up in the hospital and the medias next story. I was lucky enough to know a smart man when i started training @ 16 ( 36 now) who used aas for 30 yrs. He's 56 now and still sqauts 600 @198 and looks 40. He wrote down every compound and every mg and had his bloodwork done 6 times a year to find out what worked and what didn't all the while staying very healthy.

Bloodwork is everybodies #1 responsibilty not diet. Your abs will look sweet in your coffin.

Re: OK enjoying DBol so much I want to keep it going for entire 16 week cycle, why no

I am not going to read through this whole post but obviously that long of any oral can be detrimental to your health bro.

I don't think anything anyone says is going to change what you do, so let us know how it works out.

Personally i just do dbol for a fun little kick start. So if it was REALLY good stuff I'd want to have it for the beginning of more than one cycle......catch my drift?

Get some blood work done today, then when you finish....lets see REALLY what your liver values are.....I"d bet a ton of cash that they are not as bad as everyone ASSUMES they are....as most people never get it done.

bigthrower said:
this may be steroid induced psychosis, but if I keep it at a low dose around 30mgs ED, and take liver supps and drink plenty of water, why not? I am going to be shut down by the test anyway, and am off alcohol while on cycle. Seriously though?
It can kill you!!!!!!!! thats the short and simple.

needtogetaas said:
It can kill you!!!!!!!! thats the short and simple.

that scared me.

Top Bottom