Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off to the gym to work legs...

galaxy said:
Whatever, you both love the attention. :wavey:

Yep...I stare if a girl has a killer body and wearing almost nothing at the gym, and I let her see me looking. WTF? Should I just hide the fact that I am looking and act like I am gay? If they did not want the attetion, they would not be doing stiff-legged deadlifts wearing tiny, skin tight shorts.

i agree with BBF, if you look around and see what some of them women wear to the gym, god dayum. personally if hot women are watching me in the gym i don't mind at all. however we men are horndogs so it's probably different for us. touching however is just one bridge too far, you shoulda clocked im in the face superQT.

Unfortunately most of us guys can't tell the difference between the chicks who are there to hook up and the 1% of cute girls who actually want to train. Why else would you be there if not to watch us doing endless set of bench & curls?

I've noticed it's always the 160lb studs in their visors, wife beaters and phat chains that pull that shit.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Yep...I stare if a girl has a killer body and wearing almost nothing at the gym, and I let her see me looking. WTF? Should I just hide the fact that I am looking and act like I am gay? If they did not want the attetion, they would not be doing stiff-legged deadlifts wearing tiny, skin tight shorts.

And then "bitch" about it.

I've never once seen a girl at a gym that was there to really train and not be the center attention. :rolleyes:

TC2 said:
And then "bitch" about it.

I've never once seen a girl at a gym that was there to really train and not be the center attention. :rolleyes:

I wasn't wearing booty shorts or anything that revealing. I go to the gym to train not to hook up. My prefrence is when the gym is next to empty so who would I be getting attention from then?
I will admit to checking guys out from time to time at the gym but I never make it obviouse why can't guys do the same?

was leg day for me to....trained legs for the first time in the gym I work at and puked for the first time there :) Gotta love those 20 rep squats ... o yeah the people where kinda shocked when they saw me puke

superqt4u2nv said:
I wasn't wearing booty shorts or anything that revealing. I go to the gym to train not to hook up. My prefrence is when the gym is next to empty so who would I be getting attention from then?
I will admit to checking guys out from time to time at the gym but I never make it obviouse why can't guys do the same?

I meant women in general...... most women on this site seem to be dedicated to training.

And speaking from a Testosterone filled male.. sometimes you just can't help but to look(not stare). I'ts an animal thing.

TC2 said:
I meant women in general...... most women on this site seem to be dedicated to training.

And speaking from a Testosterone filled male.. sometimes you just can't help but to look(not stare). I'ts an animal thing.

Agreed looking is one thing staring is another. :)

I did my quads & calves yesterday and today my legs are freakin' killing me!! Ohhhhhh, I am sooooo sore.....

I need a massage.......

superqt4u2nv said:

You only think you're not making it obvious. :)

Top Bottom