Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off to the gym to work legs...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
I hate going at night people for get it is a gym and think it is a club. I swear if someone touches me this time around they are getting a dumbell in the head.

don't wear the buttshorts

I go @ night all the time. I don't forsee anybody touching me. lol

Dial_tone said:
don't wear the buttshorts

Didn't wear the butt shorts and no one touched me. However two guys placed themselves in better view of my backside when I was doing stiff deads and goodmornings.

superqt4u2nv said:
Didn't wear the butt shorts and no one touched me. However two guys placed themselves in better view of my backside when I was doing stiff deads and goodmornings.

Men can be so classy. ;) Do they THINK they are being subtle?

Daisy_Girl said:
Men can be so classy. ;) Do they THINK they are being subtle?

I hope not I thought the one guys eyes were going to pop out of his head. It kind broke my concentration when I was doing deads cause I could see him in the mirror.

marshallmadman said:
You post your semi-nude pictures here, and then question the way in which men gawk at you????? What's up wit dat?

There is a time and a place for gawking. If a person (male or female) is semi-nude in public, gawk away. But gawking at the gym is annoying.

Hey, you wanna gawk or hit on women at the gym, more power to ya. Good luck with that. Just know that hitting on women and staring at the while they are working out is VERY annoying to most females.

Top Bottom