Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post workout dinner ideas

Zwoei28

So I currently get out of work at about 4 p.m. then I will go home and change and go to the gym. I usually get there a little bit after five and then I get home by about 6:15 or 6:30 in the evening
I’m curious what you would recommend I eat when I got home from the gym I’m usually in bed by 10 p.m.

So I currently get out of work at about 4 p.m. then I will go home and change and go to the gym. I usually get there a little bit after five and then I get home by about 6:15 or 6:30 in the evening
I’m curious what you would recommend I eat when I got home from the gym I’m usually in bed by 10 p.m.
post workout dinner is 16 oz medium steak with some yams thats the best

biggest meal should be middle of day. make sure though you evacuate before your workout

post workout meal i would go with some chicken, brocolli and rice

Top Bottom