Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

off to North LA, and then out to TX at about midnight for a roping sat morning. Pics soon to come

Re: off to North LA, and then out to TX at about midnight for a roping sat morning.

Do people actually ride bulls?

Frisky said:
Huge Pro Rodeo this weekend. I've been busting my ass helping with our new mare to get him going so he can rope this weekend. If all goes well (and I know it will ) we can take home a bout 7k this weekend. I haven't been able to attend a rodeo in quite some time, with work and all my other mother things I have to do. This weekend I'm free and I am siked. I'll be sleeping in a 4 person camper that has 4 horses in the back, busy brushing cleaning and doing manual labor but its all good. For some odd crazy reason thats relaxing to me compared to the shit I do on my normal day to day job.

Wish us luck
:evil:

Re: off to North LA, and then out to TX at about midnight for a roping sat morning.

biteme said:
Do people actually ride bulls?

Yes they do... I have a video snippet that my son begged me to get for him. Thats just crazy imo, dude almost got stomped. :worried:

Wow what an exhausting weekend. Made it to Jonesville, LA by Friday night for one Rodeo and then at about 11'ish drove all the way to Lufkin, TX for another and then drove all the way back home. Didn't get too much sleep at all, Got home at 3am Sunday morning.

Top Bottom