Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

off to North LA, and then out to TX at about midnight for a roping sat morning. Pics soon to come

FEISTY11975 said:
Did he win the moolah???????

He won a bit of Moolah :)

Holy Shit Frisky, Its a small world, I live in Livingston, which is about 30 min from Lufkin. I have a few friends that were roping there. small fucking world

Last edited:
Re: off to North LA, and then out to TX at about midnight for a roping sat morning.

I wanna rope people. Do they have a sport for that?

aaron_everette said:
Holy Shit Frisky, Its a small world, I live in Livingston, which is about 30 min from Lufkin. I have a few friends that were roping there. small fucking world

wow serioulsy? It was a nice size event. HOT as hell though. LOL

How did they do? My beau placed 4th in the morning qualified the evening but missed that one.

Hey.. send me a pm, We are currently setting for a roping locally here in sep, oct, and nov.... Maybe your friends would be interested.

Re: off to North LA, and then out to TX at about midnight for a roping sat morning.

biteme said:
I wanna rope people. Do they have a sport for that?

both my son and my beau think so :worried:

ah... shit...

I may have one or two, need to get my camera. It was acting up on me for the Friday night and Sat morn, but I got it to work to take video for the Sat evening show. I'll get them up as soon as I can

GD... bite me

Top Bottom