Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nazi Eyewitness' warning to America: "Don't Let Freedom Slip Away"

No matter the place you fall on the political spectrum, you have the responsibility to argue and defend your point with logical, factual evidence.

That is not what Mrs. Werthmann has done here. These are the fuzzy memories of a girl that was 12 years old almost 70 years ago.

In her speeches, she talks about Austrians waiting hours, days, years for medical help after Hitler socialized healthcare.

You're thinking "Ok. Wait, what? Obama is doing that, too. Fuck! I'm going to be screwed out of good care."

No, because what Mrs. Werthmann left out is that before Hitler took control of Austria, almost 75% of its doctors were Jewish. When 75% of your doctors are taken out of your healthcare system, whether you have socialized or private healthcare, the public is going to have to wait...and wait....................and wait.

And what about her saying when they heard about how great Hitler-Germany was, "nothing was ever said about the persecution of any group - jewish or otherwise." Really lady? Because anti-semetic laws and sentiments had already existed around you for at least 20+ years.

Give me a breeeeak. Never believe someone just because they were there.

Also...lol @"After America, There is No Place to Go"...Bullshit.

Actually, losing 75% of our doctors isn't realistic, but effectively losing 50% of them is entirely possible.

I'm watching physician productivity implode right now. Good friends of mine are leaving private practice and becoming physician employees. Once employed, there's no way they'll crank-out the RVU's they once did.

Then I attended a physician benchmarking meeting in Asheville around a month ago and the numbers showed a solid 35%-40% reduction in production. In all fairness, they did close some of the gap with physician extenders (PA's and NP's) -- but they are largely using extenders to improve their quality of life as opposed to improving their productivity.

Combine that with physicians who will refuse to take medicare/obamacare and those who simply don't enter medical school and it's entirely possible.

The signs are all here, plain as day... Hitler and President Obama exercised nearly identical agendas on these:

(1) Gun control: Disarm the public to remove the threat of a revolution as the government takes further control of us.

(2) Censorship/book burning (many documentaries on Nazi Germany have been removed from school libraries, and details of The Holocaust are no longer taught in public schools.

(4) Nationalized automakers (Hitler took control over Porsche and other German automakers in the 1930s)

(6) "Job creation" (Hitler ordered funding and built the Autobahns, and Obama put up the economic stimulus package)

Charles

1) Obama has barely touched the issue of gun control

2) How can you possibly associate Obama with censorship compared to other presidents?

4) Bush was the one who started bailing out the autos

6) Who the fuck doesn't wan't job creation

I'm not the biggest Obama fan either but get the fuck out of here if you are going to try and say he is like Hitler

2) How can you possibly associate Obama with censorship compared to other presidents?

I'm not the biggest Obama fan either but get the fuck out of here if you are going to try and say he is like Hitler

+ a billion

Actually, losing 75% of our doctors isn't realistic, but effectively losing 50% of them is entirely possible.

I'm watching physician productivity implode right now. Good friends of mine are leaving private practice and becoming physician employees. Once employed, there's no way they'll crank-out the RVU's they once did.

Then I attended a physician benchmarking meeting in Asheville around a month ago and the numbers showed a solid 35%-40% reduction in production. In all fairness, they did close some of the gap with physician extenders (PA's and NP's) -- but they are largely using extenders to improve their quality of life as opposed to improving their productivity.

Combine that with physicians who will refuse to take medicare/obamacare and those who simply don't enter medical school and it's entirely possible.

I may be misunderstanding but so you're talking about current doctors in the U.S. Becoming less productive, not the U.S. actually losing that percentage of doctors, correct?

I imagine there's a big difference between losing 70% of doctors completely and losing no doctors, but having 50% of them not work productively. The doctors we'd keep are still doing more work at 60% productivity than the late 30's-early 40's Jewish Austrian doctors working at 0% productivity. No?

Regardless, my statement wasn't for or against socialized healthcare and what that may or may not do to medical productivity.

My point was that this story is conservative propaganda in that it's leading these people who don't bother to question her story's credentials to believe that we're in the same position as early Hitler-controlled Austria, and that is just not the case.

This woman leaves lots of important details out of her story to make it relate to scared Americans.

This. there's plenty of rational issues to take up with Obama (and obamacare) without going to the ridiculous extreme of comparing him to hitler. I can't even take this seriously for a second. This is like when he was first elected and people were saying he was the antichrist because he was charismatic.

Top Bottom