Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nor-Ephedrine and Anxiety

MUSTANG_18

Senior Moderator
Hey guys..I have been using Adipokinetix for a while and recently took a break from it. I would like to start again but when I used it before my anxiety was terrible. Does anyone else get this with Nor-Ephedrine based products ? I was origionally going to use DNP in between my cycles but with the recent evens of the whole terrorist thing it does not look like that will work out.

M18

Calm as can be....

I have no problems with anxiety when I take any Nor-Ephedrine based products. But the real reason for my reply is that I have seen your avatar and your name over it so often, I called HHH Mustang the other night while watching WWF with my buddies. They were like "who?". It's like a jedi mind trick or something....

:angel:

Yep!

Only with Nors do I get anxiety. I'm not prone to it either.

I also get the chills worse than anything, and basically feel like shit all day long. :( Normally I can't handle more than a few days because my body feels so bad. Only thing is with the chills I figure I have a fever, and probably burning up some good fat.

Ephedrine is the way to go for me, not Nor.

Re: Calm as can be....

CHURCH_BELLS said:
I have no problems with anxiety when I take any Nor-Ephedrine based products. But the real reason for my reply is that I have seen your avatar and your name over it so often, I called HHH Mustang the other night while watching WWF with my buddies. They were like "who?". It's like a jedi mind trick or something....

:angel:

LMAO!! I am everywhere ;)

M18

Yes Nor fucks me up pretty badly. I get chills, I become really jumpy and anxious. Ephedrine doesn't do that to me. I also get sharp pains in the heart if I go above 4 pills of adipo a day. Be careful with that stuff.

Damm :mad: Now I have to wait for something else. There is no way I am going to mess up my anxiety again. No DNP, No E/C/A FUCK ME!!!!! :mad: Thanks for the advice guys

M18

its actually supposed to be the oppposite way around, nor is supposed to give u less anxiety and jitters then regular ephedrine, if ephedrine doesnt give you the jitters just use that, i really dont think theyrs a big difference b/t nor and regular eph....if they both give u the jitters just use coffee or no-doz, or my personal favorite JOLT :)

overrx said:
its actually supposed to be the oppposite way around, nor is supposed to give u less anxiety and jitters then regular ephedrine, if ephedrine doesnt give you the jitters just use that, i really dont think theyrs a big difference b/t nor and regular eph....if they both give u the jitters just use coffee or no-doz, or my personal favorite JOLT :)

Ephedrine is killer on my anxiety...thats why I don't use it anymore

M18

Top Bottom