Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep Medication sources ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpmaster82

Hey Bros,
Does anyone know of a good AA source that also provides sleep medications? Like Ambien, Lunesta, and type of GHB product? I am having redicilous trouble sleeping, have tried EVERYTHING natural with no success. The only thing that has ever really worked well for me was ambien, but my doctor wont give me a script. I remember there used to be quite a few AAS sources that also had ambien. Can anyone point me in the right direction? All help is appreciated.

Hey Bros,
Does anyone know of a good AA source that also provides sleep medications? Like Ambien, Lunesta, and type of GHB product? I am having redicilous trouble sleeping, have tried EVERYTHING natural with no success. The only thing that has ever really worked well for me was ambien, but my doctor wont give me a script. I remember there used to be quite a few AAS sources that also had ambien. Can anyone point me in the right direction? All help is appreciated.
@jumpmaster82 sorry sleeping medicines not allowed on the forums

you should try to mix
melatonin
valerian root
5 HTP
full spectrum cbd

mix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom