Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nor-Ephedrine and Anxiety

You may recall that I am schizophrenic...you can imagine what some of these stimulants do to my mind. Ephedrine, at too high of a dose, actually makes me feel completely disassociated from my body. Its spooky. Norephedrine has varied psychological effects...none of them good. Just about three nights ago I forgot that I had taken two lipokinetix pills after working out and popped two more just fifteen minutes later. The experience was a bit taxing for me. Last month I got the great idea that two clen tabs along with two Xenadrines might burn off some of the pizza I had the night before...uh...DON'T try that particular approach. In the final analysis, I have come to understand that my actual fear of anxiety itself plays a significant role in the intensity of any negative effects of these drugs. After all, I do quite a bit of ecstacy, and one tab of that is much more stimulating than, say, two tabs of adipo. I frequently chew two or three tabs of ecstacy at once, and I only weigh one seventy five. Just remember that any reasonable dosage of those ephedrine pills will not hurt you at all if you do not have a pre-existing condition that compromises your ability to withstand the effects. I have taken four adipos along with a pre workout drink and aside from getting really frightenend, nothing bad happened. I think that in the standard dosages you will be just fine, and reminding yourself of that should help reduce the anxiety somewhat.

M18

I feel for ya bro. I've been through just about all the thermogenics on the market and AK is the only thing that doesn't make me completely lose it, but if I take it by itself or on an empty stomach with a few carbs it will mess with the head a bit.
I've been using it with T2 and that seems to really take the edge off it. My doc said that the anxiety can be related to lowered thyroid levels, so for me at least the T2 counteracts this, and taking it with a whey shake helps immensely.....

Right now I'm using the AK and T2 twice a day and taking 1/2 a superclen tab before bed and I'm generally ok, as long as I have enough protein in my stomach when I take the AK...... but this morning I only ate a cup of yogurt when I took the AK/T2 and I'm just a wreck now. :(

Top Bottom