Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No PCT - Continuous 2 week on/off cycling

Discreet User

Question
What are your thoughts on the following program:
Weeks
1 - 2 Test Prop 600mg/wk + Aromasin 12.5mg ED.
3 - 4 Aromasin 12.5mg ED (more or less as necessary).
5 - 6 Test Prop 600mg/wk + Aromasin 12.5mg ED.
7 - 8 Aromasin 12.5mg ED.
9 - 10 Test Prop 600mg/wk + Aromasin 12.5mg ED.
11 - 12 Aromasin 12.5mg ED.
13 - 14 Test Prop 600mg/wk + Aromasin 12.5mg ED.

Continue this 2 week on 2 week off program for a total of 14 weeks.
Finish with PCT.

My thoughts are that this routine will allow for a relatively long 14-week "cycle" that is somewhat less suppressive than a traditional 10 or 12 week Test Cypionate cycle.

*Title says "no PCT," because if this works out well, I'd be open to doing this for extended periods only coming off & doing a PCT once every 6-months.

Background
Under doctor supervision with blood tests, have been cycling for ~3 years.
Have always followed the time on = time off rule.
Experience with both short and long ester TRT products.
26 years old.
Body stats are about where I would like them to be so won't list here.
These days I'm happy running testosterone cycles of only 300mg/wk.

Goals
Continue adding lean muscle while keeping body fat at a healthy level.
This is a lifelong endeavor; following the slow and steady approach.
Need to keep HPTA function healthy.

all you are doing here is yo-yo'ing your blood levels. when you come off for 2 weeks you aren't really coming off totally.. the prop will still be in your system those 2 weeks albeit they would drop off quickly then you would go back on after an injection and they would shoot back up again.

There's no way this will avoid suppression and the end result wouldn't be nearly as desirable as if you were to just cycle and pct correctly. There's no need to do anything heroic, just do the tried and true method if you want results.

Thanks for the replies, gentlemen. What I'm really after is a blast & cruise program that doesn't do permanent damage. I want to have my cake and eat it too!

Short cycles with short esters are the way to go, but we can't deny that long cycles are more convenient...

all you are doing here is yo-yo'ing your blood levels. when you come off for 2 weeks you aren't really coming off totally.. the prop will still be in your system those 2 weeks albeit they would drop off quickly then you would go back on after an injection and they would shoot back up again.

Stevesmi, good to see you're still around, bro!

We joined around the same time & it looks like we're now antiques around here.

Thanks for the replies, gentlemen. What I'm really after is a blast & cruise program that doesn't do permanent damage. I want to have my cake and eat it too!

Short cycles with short esters are the way to go, but we can't deny that long cycles are more convenient...

Wtf....this is an easy concept.... TRT with 6-8 week short ester cycles. As long as you go at least 8 weeks between cycles your blood levels should stabilize. I would imagine the yo-yo effect of 2 weeks on and off would do more actual health damage.

Reactions: ceo
I'd do no less than probably 6-8 weeks. Depends also on how you train. If you were doing a high intensity style of training where you required a de-load every 6-8 weeks, blasting and cruising in that manner would be beneficial.

But, your post is confusing. You say you have been cycling for 3 years under Dr. supervision with TRT products? So are you on TRT or not? Because you also say you want to run a PCT. If you are on TRT, you're on. Why try to recover a HPTA that was in need of TRT anyway?

I still wouldn't go less than 6-8 weeks. Or try some of the ALR cycles, but even with his phase cycling you're looking at 8 weeks max.

lol. I wrote that post around 7pm (PDT), after steve's post. Had I not gotten distracted (kids) and posted it, it wouldn't have looked like I just reposted what others said. :)

I'd run test suspension or an oral that clears your system even faster than prop if I were going to do something like this.

Top Bottom