Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No libido on TRT...pls help!!!

Good to hear!! hang in there. It is highly probable that your body will recover from the damage caused by propecia. It just needs a long time.

WOW!! this has been a very interesting and informative post. I have used propecia in the past (for about 2 years) and I can tell you I had no interest at all or what so ever. Gradually after taking it for a while I began to change and libido was no longer a priority. It remains this way 'till today. I wonder if there has been any updates on this issue. Again, awesome post guys!

Hey Guys I wanted to update this thread,so here it is....To make a long story short I used Masteron at 500mg/wk and started to feel an amazing boost in libido and an improvement in ejaculate quality,after about 2 to 3 weeks.Now this lasted for about a month or so and then the feelings started to fade...So I decided to take a break from Masteron and I began a spring cycle that goes like this:SuperTest at 400mg/wk,Arimidex(1/2 tab two to three times a week),Turinabol(40 mg/day) and HGH (4 IU per day 5days/wk).Well guess what...my libido started creeping back by the end of the first week!
The bottom line is as follows:Finasteride(Propecia) screwed me up probably for years to come (or maybe forever)...but with the right doses of TRT and DHT replacement along with estrogen management I'm ok about 4 days out of seven...which isn't bad compare to the two years of zero libido(even while on TRT).
So here's wishing all you bros an awesome summer!!! ....and I'll update in a few months.

After reading you last entry I was thinking that your final drug protocol feels a bit too desperate to get any useful feedback from your body. I understand that you're desperate to get back to normal, but you just seem to be using too many new drugs at the same time.

I see you've even added HGH to the mix. I've had bad experiences with HGH due to water retention. The negative effects came on slowly but where incredibly severe after 4 weeks, and my maximum dose was only 4IU per day. Friends of mine have had the same side effects so I know I wasn't a unique case.

One of the side effects was a lower libido. Loud snoring was another interesting side effect. I'm talking about embarrassingly loud snoring where I'm afraid to fall asleep in public places (airplanes, movies, buses etc). Finally after several months off the HGH my wife can sleep in peace.

Hey Guys I wanted to update this thread,so here it is....To make a long story short I used Masteron at 500mg/wk and started to feel an amazing boost in libido and an improvement in ejaculate quality,after about 2 to 3 weeks.Now this lasted for about a month or so and then the feelings started to fade...So I decided to take a break from Masteron and I began a spring cycle that goes like this:SuperTest at 400mg/wk,Arimidex(1/2 tab two to three times a week),Turinabol(40 mg/day) and HGH (4 IU per day 5days/wk).Well guess what...my libido started creeping back by the end of the first week!
The bottom line is as follows:Finasteride(Propecia) screwed me up probably for years to come (or maybe forever)...but with the right doses of TRT and DHT replacement along with estrogen management I'm ok about 4 days out of seven...which isn't bad compare to the two years of zero libido(even while on TRT).
So here's wishing all you bros an awesome summer!!! ....and I'll update in a few months.

4 out of 7 days is better than nothing man. Im glad you have a plan and see some results. One thing to add is try to experiment with adding DHEA 25mg 2x a week to start and increase from there if you dont see any results.
Keep us informed
THis will help many ppl

I've read through the posts, but just wanted to make a quick comment regarding the thread starter post; LH can be reduced to near zero after just a short period of time on Test.

After just 5 weeks of my first cyle, Test Cyp 400mg/week only, my LH was reduced to near zero.

wow alot of info! In my opinion you need to reset your endocrine system. You need hcg for your balls you need hmg to up your fsh and dostinex to lower your prolactin. I f you can get it test undecoanate to give your libido a slight bump as well as your wife.

Top Bottom