Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confusion! (Clomid sides or Deca Dick?) Help and advice appreciated

I think you should listen to your doctor. He knows what he's doing. He studied that in school for years and he knows the ins and outs of that subject.

Doctor + natural supplements that the guys suggested = win.

What you need man is making a postciclo with 5000ui hcg and nolvadex

1 week 1000ui every third day and 40mg/day nolvadex

2 weeks 1000ui every third day and nolvadex 20mg daily

3 weeks nolvadex 20mg daily

C this is where I'm torn. Some ppl say doc is right and some ppl say he's not. Id like to think he is. Esp since I no longer have a source and don't want to obtain drugs illegally again. If its absolutely neccessary I guess I have no choice but cud someone explain scientifically/medically why? Thanks guys

You talked to your doctor about decreasing the dose of clomid?

Your problem is with libido NOT with testoestrone levels, according to you, you said that your test was back 4/5. So your doctor was right about not putting on you HCG as this will suppress your further.

I think your doctor know what he is doing, he is just focusing on returning your hormones levels back and not on your libido, since you'll get your libido back after you discontinue the drug.

However, if I were you, I'd buy HCGgenerate and Unleashed and Phytoserms and take them to fix my hormones IN ADDITION to the doctors instructions. And I would probably get a second opinion from another doctor. And everything will be fine. You will be back in normal so dont worry. It will only take some time so you'll have to wait.

doctors are 99% of the time douchebags.. unless you really really know them they don't give a hoot about their clients, just the almighty dollar.

you have too much faith in them bro.. just wait one day when you get sick and they decide to turn you into a guinea pig with their mis diagnosis and you will sing a different tune.

having said that the poster went into a situation ignorantly.. deca and tren are AAS that should not be taken by young guys because it can kill your libido for a full year. if you have good libido then why mess with it? wait till you are older when your libido starts dropping and then start experimenting.

deca's half life is 5 weeks or MORE!! and it can be detected in the body for up to 18 months. those are scary numbers! Ross who is an old poster on here has always said he cares about his sex life more then anything, and thats why he never touches tren or deca.

now at my age I am not all about going out and bagging chicks, so i can take that chance with deca or tren and just deal with no libido.. but you young bucks in your early to mid 20's should try to bag as much ass as possible, so i say leave the tren and deca to us older guys. stick with test, orals, primo, masteron, etc etc.

Thanks guys I guess I'll cut back to 25 mgs of clomid 3 days a week as aposed to 50 mgs 4 days a week. Cuz since iv been on it I'm getting like 3 hours of sleep maximum. Its fuckin with my head like no other. This week iv had an increase in libido (about half what it was before aas) but still erection problems. It doesn't get hard on its own but I can work it up to a decent erection. Also last month in vegas wn I got a lap dance at the spearment rhino she got it to work (but that was b4 clomid).

I realize deca and sust was dumb for a first cycle. Like I said I had no knowledge of aas but I trusted my trainer bc we were really tight and he helped guys on an nfl team in my city with steroids. So I trusted him and got burned. Iv experianced hairloss (but not in the form of MPB) and I am starting to get morning wood about every other day but wn conscious I have to stimulate an erection.

Anyway I guess my final questions are a) any chance this erection problem and minimal libido are permanent (regardless of if I finish clomid or use hcg. 2) cud my hair grow back and 3) considering I'm 21 do u think my levels will balance out and I'll return to normal? Again thank u so much guys.

Top Bottom