Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No libido on TRT...pls help!!!

Finasteride killed your libido pure and simple.
It did worse to mine.
Maybe doing a big run of t as suggested might help.
I take it you've seen propeciahelp.com?
Maybe phone a lawyer too...

Yes I discovered propeciahelp.com and that's where I learned about the possible damage to the 5arII enzyme which is needed to produce DHT.Funny thing is I have tried larger doses of Test Cypionate (as high as 300-400 mgs per week for several weeks)but nothing brings back the feeling I had a couple of years ago.Now I don't want to get too graphic on this post...but besides lack of libido there is decreased and watery ejaculate(the once or twice a month anything happens).Maybe you can relate to this Finasterided?
Well I did my bloodwork this morning and am waiting on the results....If it's prolactin issues then the answer is Dostinex.If it's excess SHBG and Estradiol then the answer is Proviron and Arimidex.BUT if it's permenant damage to the 5arII enzyme then I'm fucked and I don't know if Masteron will do the trick of repalcing DHT.Let me wait for the results....
I'd like to heat your story Finasterided...how long did were you on.When did issues start?etc etc

Damn dude, I hope there isnt permanent damage!
I was thinking that there are some steroids that are more prone to cause hair loss which could be linked to increased DHT. Im only talking out loud for you to investigate since im not sure it will help you but is worth looking into it. If that medication damaged the mechanism though to produce the enzyme that blows!!

If you going to do a run with high test I would consider doing 600mg split of 300mg 2x a week. 400 I think is a bit low for your experiment
Take minimal estrogen blocker like adex so you dont get gyno but let your body build up estrogen to maybe get your DHT going.

Whalen I was stupid I took that shit for years with no real need as I have a lot of hair. Definitely had lower libido on it although not full blown impotence, sometimes I didn't perform though.
I stopped in the final year and in retrospect had a raging libido again, was thinking with my dick non-stop. Then being a tool I went on again for a couple of months and this time it went badly wrong, noticed testicular pain one day and possible shrinkage. When I finally put 2 + 2 together after checking the side effects on the net (after I noticed reduced watery ejac once) I quit immediately but sadly wasn't rewarded with a return to normal this time. After 3 weeks my T levels crashed and I had awful ed, brain fog, weight loss (muscle). About to start T therapy but not very optimistic.

It's interesting you tried high T as some form of androgen insensitivity seems the likeliest problem at the moment and that had been mooted as a possible remedy. Others have tried masteron without success.

Good luck with your efforts man and you maybe want to join in with the dialogue at propeciahelp.com as your TRT efforts would be of great interest.

Guys like Varga know their stuff but I fear we'll need a Nobel Prize winner to solve this one!

Well guys thanks alot for the support...I'm not gonna do anything for now till I get back all my blood results.Finasterided...what's the deal with androgen receptor insensitivity?I've been reading about it on Prophelp and I'm starting to really worry that this might be the case as I've been on TRT for almost 9 years.Does this mean you gotta boost your T doses year after year for life???This is all assuming everything is Ok with the conversion enzyme(which I pray it is)

Alright dudes...I got back some blood numbers today.The results for DHT,IGF-1 and Androstenadiol Glucoronide are gonna take about another 2 to 3 wks./Here's what I got for now:
Total Test:25.18 Range is 9.9 to 27.8 nmol/L
Bioavailable Test:19.83 Range is 2.14 to 13.6 nmol/L
Prolactin:13.3 Range is 4.1 to 18.4 ug/L.So much for my theory on prolactin!
Estradiol:99 Range is 28 to 156 pmol/L
SHBG:11.4 Range is 14.5 to 48.4 nmol/L.So much for my guess that the problem was due to high SHBG!
Cortisol AM:519 Range is 171 to 536 nmol/L.Kinda high...don't u find?But this should not affect libido etc.
Any ideas based on these numbers?I should not have low libido,ED and watery ejaculate based on these kinds of numbers......

You are doing a great job. Those numbers look good, except for the cortisol, but is expected to be high upon waking up, and slowly goes down during the day. Wait for what is pending now. The more information you get, the harder it is to make an assumption or diagnostic. Let's see what DHT says, and make sure there's no signs of diabetes or high cholesterol levels causing ED.

Thanx DJ...no diabetes or cholesterol issues.It's gotta be hormonal or perhaps a shrunken prostate gland due to finasteride usage.DHT and androstenadiol will answer that...

Top Bottom