Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No libido on TRT...pls help!!!

Hey Guys..got the last blood numbers this morning and the news is real bad.My DHT seems above normal.Range is 0.86 to 3.40 and my reading is 4.59.The problem is the Androstenadiol Glucoronide(the true indicator of DHT activity).Range is 2 to 19.My number is 3.4.A normal young man on TRT with a functioning 5ARII enzyme in his prostate should have a reading around 15.I'm fucked and depressed....This means that finesteride did permenant damage.I hope Masteron can help cuz if not I really don't know what to do....And all the negative stuff u read on propeciahelp.com makes it seem hopeless...

Well, don't get "depressed". That is just an emotion that can be isolated by the power of your reason. The important thing is, you have made an incredible study on your own body. I was expecting by simple probabilities, that these last numbers will contain the problem. And even though is a bad problem, the good news is that you know what is the root of the problem. A lot of people don't have any idea on how to proceed or what to do. They end up dieing intoxicated in anti depressants, anti anxiety, anti panic, anti humans, anti crap, etc...

There has to be a way to experiment with yourself and fix the issue. It could be masteron and/or proviron.

yes I second that from UFO most people would just die with anti-depressants and wonder most of their life.
knowledge is power and you can still seek the remedy.
I have been looking on and wondering about the avodart I take and if I maybe in the same situation.
look to the positive
mastro

yep dutasteride (avodart) is a dht blocker?

Last edited:
Amen to that boys!At least I know where to start...IMO stay the hell away from any anti-DHTs...I'll update when I got news...

Good luck man, and since I am always interested in keep learning about my carbon unit, I will research info about your problem and will post anything that I can find.

keep it up!! YOU WILL have a solution. It is just a matter of time, but let's start searching and reading.

One more person chiming in......and I'm a newbie. I have fought these same issues while being on HRT for the last two years, at age 45. No DHT blockers,though.

My opinion,after looking at the new labs,is that your Prolactin is still too high. My lab value originally, was about a "4",on a 2-15 scale,and I could really feel it. Just my 2 cents,but try to get it lower.......say, about a 1. It made a big difference for me. I might be out of line,but this may be one of the times when the lower you can get it,the better. If you do get it really down there,at least you can cross it off,as a possibility.

The best thing about treating it,is that you can easily adjust the doseage,and get it tested. If .5 mg, at 2 x week, is not lowering it enough,try it every three days.

Another thing I have noticed,is that Estrogen may be the other culprit. You are well aware of what the "normal range" is,but for me,I need it in a very specific range. For example,I function best around 40,on a 7-50 scale. Seems kinda high,but everyone is different. I have kept extensive records,and have even had my blood tests done,on days where I felt the horniest,just to see what was going on.

Hope you get it figured out. I have been there and I feel your pain.

One more person chiming in......and I'm a newbie. I have fought these same issues while being on HRT for the last two years, at age 45. No DHT blockers,though.

My opinion,after looking at the new labs,is that your Prolactin is still too high. My lab value originally, was about a "4",on a 2-15 scale,and I could really feel it. Just my 2 cents,but try to get it lower.......say, about a 1. It made a big difference for me. I might be out of line,but this may be one of the times when the lower you can get it,the better. If you do get it really down there,at least you can cross it off,as a possibility.

The best thing about treating it,is that you can easily adjust the doseage,and get it tested. If .5 mg, at 2 x week, is not lowering it enough,try it every three days.

Another thing I have noticed,is that Estrogen may be the other culprit. You are well aware of what the "normal range" is,but for me,I need it in a very specific range. For example,I function best around 40,on a 7-50 scale. Seems kinda high,but everyone is different. I have kept extensive records,and have even had my blood tests done,on days where I felt the horniest,just to see what was going on.

Hope you get it figured out. I have been there and I feel your pain.

I have said it on occasions that keeping estrogen too low might not be beneficial for sex drive. Im with you about the estrogen levels....I function better with it on the higher side too
As for the prolactin I agree dont see the harm in keeping it lower and see, however, gaber will also stimulate the brain in increasing the sex drive is not just the prolactin levels. So it;s a double edge deal here
Btw, taking gabergoline will increase sex drive regerdless of the prolacting levels but im not sure it is a good thing to stay on it for too long like years....it could just be that you need more testosterone on your hrt to boost your drive

Well guys here's the plan for now...I'm gonna start on Masteron and experiment with the doses to see if I feel anything...I also ordered Proviron..should have some news in 2 to 3 weeks.BTW Lumenosity,I gave it a shot with Dostinex for about 5 weeks and felt a tiny boost in libido but nothing else...I'm sure my issue lies in DHT supplementation(or at least I sure hope that's all it is...)

Hey Guys I wanted to update this thread,so here it is....To make a long story short I used Masteron at 500mg/wk and started to feel an amazing boost in libido and an improvement in ejaculate quality,after about 2 to 3 weeks.Now this lasted for about a month or so and then the feelings started to fade...So I decided to take a break from Masteron and I began a spring cycle that goes like this:SuperTest at 400mg/wk,Arimidex(1/2 tab two to three times a week),Turinabol(40 mg/day) and HGH (4 IU per day 5days/wk).Well guess what...my libido started creeping back by the end of the first week!
The bottom line is as follows:Finasteride(Propecia) screwed me up probably for years to come (or maybe forever)...but with the right doses of TRT and DHT replacement along with estrogen management I'm ok about 4 days out of seven...which isn't bad compare to the two years of zero libido(even while on TRT).
So here's wishing all you bros an awesome summer!!! ....and I'll update in a few months.

Top Bottom